Chapter 3

I'm so done with today.

" I get up from the table and walk out the cafeteria im leaning on the wall to calm my nerves when these group of boys come out the door and they stop and look at me

" The first thing that catch my eyes is  green beautiful eyes he his staring back at me and I seem to forget about everything else around me, cause I'm lost in staring at his beautiful hazel green eyes his muscular jaw,his tattoo that's on his hand  his hands look so sexy.

"What snap out of it dip shit!"

I blink a couple and look back at everybody staring at me I'm so embarrassed that I just got caught gawking at hero while his friends are standing right here I look back at them to see them smirking at me I blush and walk away I'm so embarrassed to talk to them.

Skip the rest of the day at school
**************

" I'm so relieved that I'm home today was the worst day ever so I head upstairs not bothering to say hello to my parents I jump on my bed face first and turn on my side to take out my phone and scroll through Instagram to see two notifications " Samantha and Judith followed you.

"Ugh" i mentally groan in my head.

So I except it, I got a message from them but actually they put me in a group chat why?

From Samantha😜: hey Josephine I made a group chat with us in it.

From jo❤️💫: ok cool.

From Judith🌻: hey bitches there will be a party Friday night are you coming jo?

"What party?"

From jo❤️💫: I guess it could be fun🙄

From Judith🌻:omg!! Yes okay see you there!

From Samantha😜:where something sexy!!.......or hot!!