Chapter 8

Josephine POV

It's been weeks since I've heard from hero.
That ass whole how dare he just disappear without a word or a surprise pop up but why do I care?

Maybe because you kinda like him

My sub noxious says

Right now I'm getting ready for the fair. I put on my grey sweats with my light grey crop top. Covering it with my grey and white flannel, then I put on my butterfly necklace with my Nike hat, with some Nikes. Oh! And I can't forget my shades and my purse.

Her outfit

Now I'm ready too go

Now I'm ready too go. I look at myself one more time in the mirror I guess I look good. So I turn around and walk towards the door downstairs my mom is cooking some kinda of slobbish soup. She turn around when she here me coming downstairs saying "oh! Hey hunny you look beautiful!" She says I smile and tell her thank you sitting down at the table taking out my phone to tell Samantha I'm ready.

I talk with my mom for a while until I here a knock at the door. Kissing my mom bye on the cheek going to the door and open it facing a smiling Samantha and Jane. "Bye mom!" I say before I live she tells me to be home by 12 and we leave after that.
~~~~

We're finally here it's a lot of people here

Duh you idiot!

I step out the car with Jane and Sam going walking in waiting for our tickets.

When we finally got our stuff Jane is already in a line ready to get on a big ride I'm to scared to go. Sam pulls me with them while I'm shitting bricks.

"Sam! I can't do it" I panic. "Ah stop being a baby jo" Sam and Jane laughs I roll my eyes still standing in the line.
~~~~~~~~

Never.again. I so embarrassed I nearly threw up on the ride while screaming like someone's trying to murder me. And you want to know what the best part is..

My fucking mascara is running down my eyes from all the crying I did. That's just great so now I'm making my way to the bathroom scowling while going.

When I finally make it to the girls bathroom I here moaning my the door and I stop confused I open the door and lord I wish I didn't I'm met with the same pare or green eyes bending a girl over the sink with her skirt over her ass while he's gripping her hair.

I stand there shocked and he stops all his movements and the girl looks up and scowls at me saying "can you fucking leave dork" and I snap out of it and leave but before I leave I say "what a shame" closing the door.

I want to get as far away from here as I can I go find Sam and Jane telling them I want to go home they noticed something was wrong with me but the didn't ask because they know I don't want to talk about it.

When we pull up in the driveway I give them a hug and get out telling them I will call them.

I go in the house and go up stairs I assume my mom is sleeping so I just go to my room. I go take off my shoes and go to the bathroom taking out a makeup wipe god I look like shit I think to myself wiping off the mascara.