Chapter 5

Smut if you don't like it then

Don't read my shit( ˘ ³˘)♥︎
******************* extremely weird

Jo POV

"I'm currently on the dance floor dancing with Samantha,"we're having a great time but I'm still thinking about that kiss but hey it happens,so I will think about it tomorrow when I'm sober enough to think straight," hey! Jo" Judith say "come over here and have some more shots of vodkaaaaaa!" I nod and go over there where the shots are.

I grab the bottle and chug it down I feel someone staring at me, so I look around my eyes lock with the same green hazel eyes but he is making out with some brunette bitch, I roll my eyes and look away, "HEY JO!"Samantha scream my name I look at her with a annoyed look on my face, and she laugh "what Samantha " I say I'm to drunk for this shit, I run to where she is but some one grab my arm and pull me to them I look up shocked at who it is.

" HERO! What are you doing" he didn't say anything he just started walking upstairs I panic and start pulling my arm " let me go you ass!" I yell and he spends around and pin me to the wall "I've been watching you all night dancing, are you teasing me,"he slurs "what No"I say, but I make eye contact with his lips their so red and plump, I just want to feel them on mines again, he notice my staring so he smirks and move closer to me, and my breath gets caught in my throat, "something you like?" he asks I'm to drunk to think straight I find myself nodding before my brain can comprehend what's happening he smash his lips on mine his tongue meets mine, then he picks me up and carry me to the guest room I'm still kissing him our tongue battling with each other, we land on the bed he climbs on top of me he looks me in the eyes and ask " are you sure" he asks "yes "I breathe out and he nod and hop off me to remove his clothes then his boxers, and I do the same, he climbs back on top of me and starts to kiss me again entering his tongue " hero condom" I tell him, "I don't want to use one I want to feel all of you" he slurs out. I look at him like he lost his marbles. " are you insane! i could get pregnant I'm not on the pill yet, so put one on or I'm leaving " I say with a stern look I'm horny and drunk and I'm getting impatient, he gets off me and go the the drawer to pull out a condom, once he put on the condom he climbs back on top of me and line his cock with my entrance without warning he slams into, me and I scream in pain its been awhile since I've had sex, he stops and look at me for reassurance, I nod and he starts moving again I moan in pleasure and he groans and begins to pound into me. I scream out in pleasure "hero" I moan out as he groans and began to move faster,and faster he starts to pound into me rough and harder, "you feel so fucking good baby" hero says and I moan "I'm so close" I moan hero lift his head to look at me and says "your mine only mine, I'm the only one who will fuck you, kiss you, no one else only me."he says and I come from his word hero swallow all my moans and he comes right after me, he falls on top of me catching our breath he rolls off me and wrap his arm around my waist, and kiss my head Im starting to get sleepy so I close my eyes before I drifted away I hear him say " your mine now jo only mine".

Oookkkk cringeee.

It's not okay but I'm weird