The Parents

Namjoon's POV

After leaving home we made a stop to get my mother flowers and my father his favorite gin by Y/N's request.

Driving to my childhood home I can't help but glance at Y/N every once in a while.

My hand is holding her as my thumb runs soothing circles.

My chest clenches when I think of her words earlier today.

I guess I can see where she is coming from.

I notice that we are in my parent's neighborhood and soon we are in their driveway.

I feel Y/N's hold on my hand gets tighter so we just stay in the car for a bit. "If you want we can go back home"

"No, I can do this!" She says very determinedly balling both of her fists.

She is so damn cute and has no idea. "I know you can babe, I believe in you. You are just too damn awesome to not like"

This made her smile and I feel my heart skip a beat and a flutter in the pit of my stomach.

I proceed to tell her to wait in the car as I get out and go around to open the door for her.

Taking her hand in mine we make it to the front door and before ringing the bell I kiss her cheek.

Soon after the door flies open revealing my mom.

"Omo! Omo! you guys made it please come in" She ushers us inside the house.

Y/N hand my mom the flowers shyly. My mom takes them away but not before hugging Y/N.

"Thank you so much dear, these are my favorite," She says smelling the flowers.

Turning to me my mom hugs me and guides us to the living room where dad is reading something.

"Oh, honey put that down! We have company" My mother represents him.

Putting down whatever he was reading he makes his way to Y/N and me, greeting us with a hug.

Clapping her hands together my mom announces "Alright since we are all here, let's have dinner"

I take Y/N's hand bringing her to the dining room.

Once there I pull out a chair for her, you know the gentlemanly thing to do before I sit down.

The maids come and begin to serve us our food.

One of our maids stops dead in her tracks as soon as she walks in and just stares at Y/N eyes wide.

Y/N, my beautiful baby being too nervous finally realizes what is going on and looks up making eye contact with the maid that has been frozen in place since she stepped into the dining room.

"Is everything okay?" My mother finally asks.

I look at Y/N and her eyes are wide as well.

The maid finally moves and sets the food down on the table but instead of leaving she just stands there looking at Y/N.

I would think it is really creepy if it didn't look like the maid in question was fighting back tears.

"Ms.Y/N" The maid finally says her voice cracking.

Y/N gets up and walks to the woman in question hugging her "Ms. Oh"

"I am guessing they know each other?" My father asks me but I just shrug. I have no clue.

They finally pull back from the hug, Ms, Oh has a few tears running down her face.

She faces my parents and bows "I am so sorry, I used to be in charge of taking care of the young Ms. when she was little."