After the storm

Namjoon POV

Rolling over I feel around the bed and realize it's empty.

Sitting up I looks to see if she fell off the bed but she is not on the floor. 

I check the bathroom and closet, she is not there.

Quickly I brush my teeth and go look for her.

As I am making my way down to the living room I notice a few of the guys are awake as well.

Moving closer to them I greet them "Morning", Only to be shushed.

I look around them and find Y/N passed out on the floor by the dog playpen with a few feeding bottles by her side and a notebook.

"I'm guessing she took care of the night feedings," Jin says.

I just look at her in admiration, she must be uncomfortable sleeping on the floor yet there she is feeding the puppies and looking after them through the night.

"Let's let noona sleep a bit more before we wake her up to eat breakfast," Tae says.

We all make our way to the kitchen and help get everything ready.

Tae and Kookie go upstairs to wake Jimin and Yoongi while I go to get Y/N.

I really feel bad waking her up, she must have woken up a few times during the night to tend to the litter we have in our living room.

I try to shake her gently put she is out cold.

From behind me, I hear a grumpy Yoongi "Wow! You made her sleep on the couch?! That's cold" 

"He didn't hyung" Kookie tries to defend me. "You didn't right?" Keyword TRIED.

"No, I didn't, she must have woken up for a night feeding" I gesture to the bottles that are scattered on the floor.

"Wow! Puppies and Kittens are a lot of work" Jimin says.

Turning back to Y/N I shake her again "Y/N-ah...wake up, time to eat"

"YAHHH! Come eat or I will eat all the food" Jin yells startling Y/N awake.

Sleepily she slowly sits up "Hey guys" She greets us and rests her face on her hand and falls back asleep.

"Wow, That just gave me Yoongi Hyung vibes," Tae says.

"Poor thing, God knows how many times she had to get up during the night" Jin Hyung comments

"Y/N-ah let's eat okay?" I say softly, she nods and I help her get up.

Guiding her to the kitchen I sit her next to me and fill up her plate before our guests eat everything.

She yawns and just stares at her plate, clearly still half asleep.

I take her fork and get a piece of eggs and feed it to her.

"It's too early for all this lovey shit" Yoongi grumbles taking a sip of his coffee.

"Don't hate hyung" Hobi giggles.

"Whatever..."

I take another piece of food from her plate and feed her.

She slowly chews her food and turns to me, "Thank you" she whispered and begins to eat by herself.

"Did you get any sleep noona?" Tae asks Y/N.

"Mmm..maybe like 5 hours, I think" She answers him.

"You should have asked us to help with the night feeding," I tell her.

"Yeah, We would have helped" Hobi chimes in.