My Roomie Husband.

One month into the marriage.

Y/N POV.

After a few consultations, I make my way back to my office.

Plopping on my chair I close my eyes and relax for a bit before I have to get ready for surgery.

The door of my office opens. "Hey, Honey Bun" I hear Johnny say.

I smile  at my favorite person, "Hey Sugar Plum, what's up?"

"I just wanted to check on my best friend, We have been so swamped with consolations and surgeries that we have barely seen each other, even though we work in the same place."

I sigh. "You are right, It's been crazy busy, I was actually wanting to talk to you about maybe hiring a few more people. We are expanding and growing, We need all hands on deck"

"Yeah, I think you are right. I'll talk to the employment agencies and post about the open positions" He says.

Honestly opening a business with him was the best decision I have ever made.

Not only have we've been best friends forever and have spent a major part of our lives together, but our mutual love for animals and the trust we have for each other... it was just too easy.

When I came up with the idea of a Pet Hospital Johnny was the first one on board.

When I told him about opening one in Korea he was all for it.

He has been my partner in crime, from day one.

Even though we were terrified of this new journey, we put our blood, sweat, and tears into this hospital.

And It paid off. 

In two years and a half, we have become the number 1 animal hospital In all of Seoul.

PawYang Hospital was like a regular hospital but for animals.

It was a three-story building, All kinds of exams that your pet might need were done in this building. 

We also had training classes.

 And for the past year our new addition to the facility, The animal shelter next door.

We also recuse abandoned animals and find them new homes, farms, or workforce jobs for them.

"So how is married life treating you?" Johnny asks bringing me out of my thoughts.

"Umm...good I guess" I admit.

"What do you mean you guess?" He asks.

"It's weird, It's not a real marriage. We are more like roommates" I tell him.

"But you guys are getting along, right?" He asks concerned.

"Yeah, No one has stepped on anyone's toes...for now," I shrug.

"That's good, How is Haku adapting to the new place," Johnny asks about my baby knowing how much my cat Haku means to me.

"That fatty, be acting like he owns the damn place," I say laughing.

"Haha...that's because he does," He says with a smile.

"He is such a spoiled brat" I smile as well.

_ _ _ 

For the rest of the day, I do surgeries back to back.

Looking at the time It's already  6 pm.

I get my things and leave work.

Once I reach our home, I notice  Namjoon's car.