Our room.

Y/N POV.

The moment he asks for me to move into his room, now our room.

I was completely overjoyed, waking up in his arms sounds like an amazing arrangement.

Happily, I wrap my arms around him "I would love, to move into your room. I mean free cuddles all night. I'm in" I playfully said.

"I'll wash the dishes and be right up to help you pack and move things over," he says before placing a tender kiss on my forehead.

He gets to work on the dishes and I head to my room.

Going to my closet I being to take everything that is in hangers and just move them to the empty side of Joonies closet and hang them.

Luckily for me, his closet is way bigger than the one in my room and I am able to hang my scrubs and hoodies.

I am able to get a lot of my things into his, my closet.

"Alright! What can I help you with?" I hear Joonie say from behind me.

"I am taking stuff from the drawers, pick a drawer, and transfer" I just shrug.

As I am taking a bunch of my Pj's to our room I hear Joonie say "Oh! I like this drawer"

Hearing the delight in his voice i turn to find him holding one of my skimpy bras in his hand.

He would pick the underwear drawer, that sexy pervert.

"You would pick that one out of all the other drawers" I sass.

"Hey! You said to pick any drawer, not my fault its content turned out to be sexy, sexy lingerie" He defends himself as he holds up a bright yellow set and inspects it, giving an approving nod.

Shaking my head I begin to put my PJ's away fast so I can get my husband away from my panties.

"A lot of these still have the tag" He comments walking into the closet with a basket with all my undies in it.

I have a lot of them... The undies I mean. 

Not the baskets, but maybe I should buy a few?

"Do women usually have his much underwear? He asks confused.

"No, I just have a slight obsession with buying lingerie" I admit, I guess that is something I never told him about me.

"Really?" he says in a delightful surprise, which makes me laugh.

In no time everything that is in my closet has been passed, hanged, and folded to the other closet.

Namjoon helps me get all my woman products and makes room in the bathroom for my things, questioning why I need each thing for.

Let's just say it was very educational, mostly for him.

Exhausts and with a sore face from all the laughing we head downstairs to watch some TV and laze around for the rest of the day.

Next Day~ Namjoon POV

Waking up with my wife in my arms is the best thing in the world.

I spend my day signing papers and answering emails until it's time for me to have lunch with my parents.

Parking my car in front of their home I walk into the house in search of my parents who are in the living room reading together.

"Hello," I say, making myself known.

They both look up and greet me warmly.

"Son, you are just in time" My father smiles.