Chapter 5(I'm not dead)

I AM SO VERY SORRY! My phone wouldn't let me up date for months! But I promise I'll keep updating frequently. ON WITH THE CHAPTER

_

Max's pov(weren't expecting that huh)

Is she...sleeping right now? Me and the gang got here 10 minutes ago and we're all wondering the same thing. Why the hell is she sleeping at 2:00pm?!

"So are we going to wake her up or...?" Lucas questioned. "I got this." I walked a little closer to her bed while everyone else covers their ears.

"Y/N, WAKE THE FUCK UP!" No answer. "I KNOW DAMN WELL WE DID NOT DRIVE ALL THE WAY HERE FOR YOUR ASS TO BE SLEEPING AT TWO IN THE AFTERNOON!" I picked up a pillow and started hitting her with it.

Suddenly she popped up and grabbed the pillow before I could hit her again, throwing it across the room.
" YO WHAT THE HELL DUDE?!" They yelled. "You wouldn't wake up so Max did it for you." Lucas said with a stupid smile.

"I hate all of you." Y/N mumbled. "Awe we love you too~" Dustin said while walking over to hug her. Soon we all joined.

"I missed you guys so much"
"We missed you too"

After a few more seconds we broke the hug. "So.." I started. "When are you going to tell us about what's happening in this crazy town?" I asked "Soon but first, you have to meet my friends." Y/N said with a smile. We agreed and got out of the room to let her change.

Time Skip to them meeting up with the losers

Y/N's pov

Y/N- hey you guys are there right?

✨king tozier✨- yeah are you almost here?

Y/N- yup. I'll see you soon

✨king tozier✨- oki byeeeee

-

We are meeting up with the losers at the dinner. "Are we there yettt?" Mike complained

"Mike I swear to god if you say that again I'm going to-" "yes we are." I said, interrupting Max. "Good." Will sighed in relief. He's probably tired of all of Mike and Max's fighting.

As soon as we walked in I was greeted by a hug from Bev. "Finally you're here! Come on, the losers are waiting for you!" We all sat down at the table and began talking.

Sitting order

Mike.w, Will, Lucas, Dustin, Y/N, Max
Ben                                                        Mike
        Richie, Eddie, Bev, Stan, Bill
________________________________________

"Okay let's introduce yourselves. I'll start. My name's Beverly, but you can call me Bev. This is Stan, Bill, and Mike. Over there is Ben, Richie, and Eddie." Bev introduced. They all nodded their heads and Max started introducing the party. "I'm Max. Sitting by Y/N is Dustin followed by Lucas, Will, and Mike." She explained. "So there are two Mikes." Ben commented. "Yeah I forgot to tell you guys that..sorry" "It's f-f-fine" Bill shuddered, sending me a reassuring smile. I returned it and looked at the losers.

"It's time to talk about what's been happening recently." Everyone's face went serious. "I blacked out in class a few weeks ago and the lights started blinking. It looked exactly like the upside down. I think...i think I went there in my mind, like Will did a few years ago.." I explained

"Wait Will, have you seen the upside down recently? Or felt him anywhere?" Dustin asked. Will's face went pale.

Holy shit

-

Again, I am very sorry for not updating sooner but the new chapter is finally here! Next update will be soon . Til next time- Syrus✌🏼😚