Chapter 6

"Seriously Will?!" Mike screamed
"I'm sorry okay! I just wanted this whole thing to be over! Is that such a bad thing?" "*sigh* when did it happen?" Y/N questioned. Everyone stared at Will in anticipation.

"Two days ago......" He finally replied after a moment of silence. "Okay guys that's not even that bad. What about you guys? Any signs of Pennywise?" Max asked

The losers looked at each other silently communicating. "Not so far, no." Stan answered.

"Should we tell Steve, Nancy, Johnathan, Joyce, and Robin?" Lucas asked.

"Absolutely not! Not until we're sure he's back. There is no need to worry them on so little information." Dustin explained. Everyone nodded in agreement and we started discussing a plan.

Time Skip

"We're back!" Y/N screamed as the group of friends walked through the door. "Hey kids, Y/N's parents left for the night so I'm in charge until they get back." Steve said as we went in the kitchen to grab a bottle of water. "Okay cool. We're going to my room. Call us down if you need anything." Y/N said. Steve just simply nodded and they all went to her room.

"Okay guys, tomorrow night we're sneaking out. We have to know if he's actually back. You're only here for two and a half weeks. We gotta make the most of it." Y/N explained to everyone as they entered the room.

"Agreed. We have to set up a plan for that as well." Mike commented.

"That's not a problem at all. I can easily come up with a plan. Just give me an hour or so. Trust me, it'll be full proof." Y/N reassured.

"I really hope so. If we get caught there is a chance we will have to tell Steve what's going on." Dustin said

"Yeah no shit dusty bun" Lucas said causing Dustin to roll his eyes and flip him off. " Piss off".

"Now's not the time. Let's go down stairs and let Y/N focus on the plan okay?" Everyone agreed with Max and started watching tv while Y/N thought up a plan that could get them out the house without being seen.

_

"Guys I got it!" Y/N screamed down the stairs. After about 40 minutes of them second guessing, they finally came up with a plan.

Immediately, they all came rushing up the stairs to hear what Y/N had came up with.

"Okay pay attention cause I don't like repeating myself. We are going to leave at one in the morning wearing as much  black as possible. That'll help decrease the chances of us getting caught. My parents are heavy sleepers and they usually go to bed around ten. Still, we need to make sure we are being as quiet as possible. Steve is going to be staying at a hotel with Robin, Johnathan, and Nancy so we don't need to worry about them." Y/N took a breath before continuing.

"I spoke to the losers and they agreed to meet us at the junkyard at 1:20. Once we are all together I'm going to try and make contact with the Mind Flayer. This may not work because I just recently got my powers back so......fingers crossed. Once, and if, I make contact I'm going to try to figure out what it wants. I'll try and talk to you guys as much as possible. If I say star that means I'm unable to get out and you will have to forcefully remove me by turning off the static and removing the blindfold. That should interfere with my focus. Also be as loud as possible."

"Wait, wait, wait pause for a second! There is a chance you won't be able to get out?!" Mike asked.

"Yes pay attention. Anyways, after I am done with that we need to go to the sewer where the losers last saw pennywise. This is simply to make sure he isn't back. And if he is...be prepared to fight like hell. Got it?" Y/N finished.

They all nodded.

"Good. I'll run you through it again before we leave. Sorry if that didn't all make sense I'm bad at explaining things sometimes.

"No it's fine. I'm pretty sure we got it." Dustin reassured them. Y/N send him a grateful smile and turned to everyone else.

"We should probably get some sleep. We are going to need as much energy as possible. Oh also one more thing, we have to return by four." Everyone agreed and got into bed, nervously awaiting tomorrow night.

_

That's all for now hope you enjoyed! Til next time- Syrus💜