Chapter 2

Richie's pov
(in class)

I swear this day could not get ANY worse. It's first period and I'm already bored out of my mind!

That was until the new girl shot up from her seat and started hyperventilating.

"Ok what the fuck is the new girl doing?! " I ask Beverly, who is currently sitting beside me.

"I have no clue.."

"Mrs. L/N! What do you think you're doing?? SIT DOWN NOW! " The teacher yelled.

"Hello?" she called.
Does she not see us?

"HEY GIRL! STOP MAKING A SCENE AND SIT DoWn." Some random kid demanded.

I don't think-

"IS ANYBODY THERE?!" She called once again, her voice slightly cracking.

"Something's not right."Bev whispered to me.  I just gave her a no shit look to which she rolled her eyes to.

"I'm not going to tell you again SIT DOWN! Or I will send you to the office!" The teacher yelled though gritted teeth.

Something is clearly wrong but HEY! Let's yell at her because that clearly fuckin worked last time!

"MIKE!"
"WILL!"
"D-DUSTIN!"
"MAX! LUCAS!"
"ANYONE!"

I could tell by the tone of her voice that she was desperate. She started sobbing and sat in a corner, burying her face in her knees.

People finally realized that something was wrong and tried to get her attention. Me and Bev were at the back of the crowd.

"What if it's... It." Bev asked me, hesitation clear in her voice.  We looked at each other for a second before quickly pushing everyone aside.

Now,  we were both standing right in front of her.

"What's their name?" I asked the teacher behind me.

"Y/N"

I turned to the girl and started shaking her.
"Hey Y/N can you hear me? I asked. Nothing
"What do you see?" I waited a second. "LOOK IF YOU CAN HEAR ME I NEED YOU TO ANSWER!" once again I was met with silence.

"Y/N WHAT IS WRONG!?" Bev yelled from beside me. 

Her breath hitched and she
looked up.  Me and Bev backed up a little.  Y/N stood up, looking at all of us.  I locked eyes with her for a second and there was only one thing present in hers....

Fear

Beverly's pov

She ran.  Right out of the classroom not even caring that she was in the middle of class.  I felt so bad for her.  I was going to run after her but Richie stopped me. 

"There is noting we can do right now. We'll talk to her about it when she gets back but until then..... We need to stay put.  It might not even be the clown" He told me while putting an arm on my shoulder.

Since when is he so nice?

I pushed the thought aside and everyone eventually sat down and Mrs.  Queen continued teaching after calling the office.

Time Skip(two days later)

Me and the losers are riding our bikes to school. We haven't seen Y/N for two days. No one has. 

"Maybe she left town.  I would too if I were crazy." Richie suggested.

"Shut up Trashmouth! She's not crazy! Something was happening to her. It was almost like something was taking over her.  Or at least trying to." I explain
"Wait-you don't think-" Stan started. "Pennywise? He's gone right? I mean it's been about 3 years." Ben finishes. 

"Guys we aren't seriously thinking about this are we? He's not supposed to return for another 24 years and it obviously hasn't been that long." Eddie states.

"We don't know anything yet other than the fact that we need Y/N. We have to investigate." Mike said. 

I wanted to argue but I knew Mike was right.  We all did, Just scared to say it.

"Curiosity killed the cat." I mumble. "Yeah, it k-k-k-killed G-G-Georgie too." Bill stuttered.

Poor Billy

"Look the point is that we need to prepare for the worst." Ben said.

No one said a word after that.