Chaper 3

Just here to let you know that I'm NOT DEAD (yet) and I guess I'll continue the story because well I'm bored and apparently I like making a fool of myself. Yeah.  Enjoy?

Y/N pov

I'm legit being forced to go back to that wretched school.

But hey,  here goes nothing.

I think as I walk up to the school,  keeping my head down as my feet trail down the halls. There was whispering of course, but I decided to ignore it. 

"THERE THEY ARE!" I heard footsteps heading towards me making me look up meeting the eyes of seven other kids. I recognized two of them. They're the ones I saw before I ran out... Great.

"HI!  You probably don't remember me but-you know what nevermind.  My names Beverly. These are my friends Ben,  Bill,  Mike,  Eddie, Stan,  and you already know Richie." she paused for a moment to catch her breath while the others just smiled and waved in unison.

Creepy

"Anyways we were just wanting to know if you maybe wanted to come to the quarry with us after school to-uh-hang out.  Would you be up to that?"

"Oh um yeah sureee." way to go y/n! I mentally yelled. Something's off about these kids. "Great!  We will see you after school then.  It was nice meeting you. " The boy,  Richie said before walking away with his friends tagging along.

What the hell did I just get myself into?!

Time skip to after school cuz I'm lazy and tired

"Okay so um why did you guys want me here? I asked.  We were all sitting in a circle on the ground. Bev was on my right,  Richie was on my left.

"We wanted to talk to you about what happened at school a few days ago." Stan stated.
fuck this

"Yeah no." I tried to get up and walk to my bike but Bev grabbed my wrist.  "Please stay. We aren't trying to make fun of you we just want to know."

I sighed and sat back down.  "What do you want to know exactly?" "What did you see?  You looked scared and lost." Richie explained.

"Um the lights-they were flickering. Everyone was gone." They all looked at me confused.
"That's why you were so scared? Because of the lights?" Eddie asked. I shook my head.

"It wasn't just the lights. It's the meaning behind them flickering like that.  It means that something's coming.  Something from another world.  Me and my friends had to deal with it three years in a row."

"It? Was it a clown?" Mike asked, shaking slightly. Ok now I'm confused.

"Uh no it's...it's almost like a shadow. A big shadow that is from this place called the upside down. It looks like our world only darker. A place of decay and death.  A realm of monsters. Demogorgon, Demodogs, Mind Flayer-these are all monsters that we've had to fight. Each time barely making it out alive." I explained. "By "we" do you mean Mike,  Lucas, Dustin, Max,  and Will?" Bev asked. How did she- you know what, i'm not even gonna ask.
I nodded

"Along with others."

"Wait so you're telling me you and your friends fought these monsters and just made it out alive?  No questions asked?" Ben said.

"Well we had help.  I have powers. Telepathic powers. They helped a lot but I guess I used them too much in my last fight with the Mind Flayer I lost them."

"Well shit if this thing is following you here, you're gonna need them back. We can help you." Richie said. Everyone nodded in agreement "Wait so you guys are just going to believe me with no proof?"

"Well it's not the craziest thing we've been through.  Trust me, after what we have seen a kid with powers is not that far fetched. Plus, you said you lost them. " Ben explained.

"I don't believe that.  You can't just have powers and then suddenly they're just gone!  You still have them you just need to harness them again." Bill stuttered. I nodded and looked down.

"Well guys,  looks like today's gonna be fun." Richie smiled