Chapter 4

Once again I am up pretty late with nothing else to do. It is currently 5am and I thought...why the hell not?✌

*sigh* I told y'all I can't fucking do it!" I complained. "Maybe you just don't have the right motivation" Eddie said rubbing his chin.

He went over to the others and started whispering to them. After a second they all looked at me and Richie started walking forwards with a smirk on his face.

Oh god-

"Ri-Richie what are you doing?" I spoke. I started to walk backwards but he kept going.  Soon I found myself on the edge of the cliff.

"Richie stop I'm scared of heights!" He didn't listen.

"Make. Me." Richie said slightly shoving me making me stumble.

SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT

I closed my eyes tight, wishing for him to be moved back.

And to my surprise,  he was. 

As I heard gasping and yelling I opened my eyes to see Richie being flung back by an invisible force.

"Oh my god." I breathed out. 

"YOU GOT YOUR POWERS BACKK!" Bev cheered. "OW!" Richie yelled rubbing his head. "You fucking hit my head on a rock!" "Don't scare me!" I yelled back.  He playfully glared and looked back to everyone else.

"Well, our girl got her powers back so that's a good thing." Richie said, stating the obvious.

"Yeah no shit." Stan commented

"Guys I have to go. I'll see you at school." I said hurrying to get my stuff. "What?!  Where are you going?"Ben asked grabbing my arm.

"HOME!"

Le time skip cause all she did was ride a bike so-

I ran inside the house, once again,  and texted the group chat.

Hawkins Kidz

Y/N~Guys, we have a problem.

Will~Again! Seriously!

Y/N~I know I'm sorry.

Lucas~What's going on?

Dustin~Yeah Y/N are you okay?

Y/N~ I'm fine for now but I don't know how long that's gonna last.  A few days ago in school I had this vision of the lights flickering and everyone just vanishing. I also met these kids.  They call themselves the 'Losers Club'. Anyways they helped me get my powers back.  Yes I told them. They think the Mind Flayer might be back and so do I!  What do I do!

Mike~SHIT! We have to get there somehow.

Lucas~Who is going to take us all the way to Derry because there friend had a "dream"?!

Mike~Dustin?

Dustin~No way. My mom would not do that. 

Y/N~What about Steve? He's chill and understands how serious this is.  Bring Nanc as well.  Actually, fuck it!  Bring the whole crew! This week! If he is back we need everyone.

Max~Yeah that could work!  Okay okay, we'll ask Steve.  I guarantee he will say yes. 

Will~Okay well then see you next week N/N!

Y/N~I'm being dead serious you guys better come!

Max~We will, promise!❤

Don't even with this chapter. It's awful but IDK what you expect from me honestly. Suggestions are open as always!  As you can tell I'm not what you would call a 'skilled writer' but YE. That's it for today.
SEPTEMBER 5 BBY