Chapter 1

Silver POV

Hey little horse let's go to the ice cream sea and party with the unicorn king!

I got on the horse and together we go to the party. The forest is full of candy trees
And little fairies that dance around them.
When we arrive we met with the fairy King.

Silv-

I hear a voice call my name.

Silver get-

I look around but I don't see no one calling for me.

SILVER GET UP WE'RE LATE

I woke up startled screaming.

AH UNICORN KING HELP MEEEE!

Suddenly I hear laughter.

Ahahaha, oh Silver wen will you ever grow up.

I look around and see my best friend and roommate Sonic laughing on the floor.

Hey, it's not nice to wake people like that, what if I had a heart attack!!!

Ahah, you should have seen your face just priceless!

Mph!! Aniway why did you wake me up, I was going to the party of the unicorn king.

Well.... If the sleepy head has forgotten
today we start our last year of high school.

Hahaaaa, and............

WE'REGOI'G TO BE LATE IT'S ALREADY 7:45!!!!!

Then reality hits me.

Aaahhhh we're gonna be late.

I'll start the car you hurry up.

While Sonic goes to start the car I run like a freak in my room to get everything ready. After ten minutes I run dow stairs to an impatient Sonic.

Hurry up Silver, you know that I don't like to be slow.

Yes here I am. Now go go go!

Sonic enters the auto and we start to head to school. Well that's a lie since Sonic was breaking any rule to get to school in time.

Sonic slow down you're going to get someone to retire you're driving license!

Don't worry Silver I know what I am doing.

Just then a cop car is behind us and Sonic halts.

From the car a figure emerges and it is non othar than....

OH officer Shadow what can I do for you!

Sonic sais this while batting his eyelashes.

What a sweet little criminal we have here. You know that you have broken quite a few rules. I really think that some measures have to be taken.

Shadow says whit a low growl to Sonic . They always do this game and I really don't understand why they talk like this. I mean why they make all this act right now, we have school.

OH officer please Is there really nothing that I can do let you forgive myself. I promise that I can be a really good boy if you let me?

Sonic says while moving closer to  Shadow.

Very well criminal.

Shadow then notices me in the car and whisper something to Sonic in his hear.
That something has Sonic blushing really hard. After that Shadow bids goodbye and we leave to get to achool. Out of curiosity I ask Sonic.