Chapter 3

Meohilies POV

I wake up to see my beautiful princess sound asleep next to me. Oh what a sight to behold. I gently stroke his ckeck and I'm rewarded by him purring for me.

Seriously how can someone be as cute as you. You must be illegal, hahaha!

I stay in bed for 5 more minutes, then I head downstairs in the kitchen and start to make breakfast for us two. While preparing everything knuckles enters.

Good morning boss, a fine day isn't it.

Yes indeed a fine day. You'll see that from today we will have a new guest in this house. He must be treated with the max respect from all of you, also he mustn't know nothing of what we do here.

Who are you talking about sir?

I'm talking about my princess son to be your Donna.

WAIT WHAT? But didn't you say that love is just a waist of time, a weakness?!

Yes I said that, but it was only because all of you were surrounded by so much love that I felt left out. So I decided to fill my life with hatred. That way I could convince my self that I didn't need anyone beside me. But after I meet Silver everything changed. In this world everyone seems to be tainted, but him no. He is as pure as an angel which beauty ever comparse to the gods them self. He has made my cold heart beat, but not to sustain my life, no, now it beats for him. For the one who has maged to bring warmth to my dead cold soul.

Fuck boss, you have got it alright, but really bad. Just, if he is really as innocent as you describe him then please go easy on him. If you go to fats you could only let him escape from you.

Don't worry I already know that. I'm going to take my time in seducing him to fall in love with me, then I will claim him as mine and we'll marry even. For now I just need to be a little patient that's all.

After our conversation, I take both trains of food and head into my bedroom. I gently wake my princess up.

Silver POV

I feel someone waking me up, and when I do I look around to see that I'm not in my room. When I continue to look around I see Meohilies there smiling at me. At first I don't know why he I here, but I'm not scared, to tell the truth I feel at ease with him here. Then the memories come back. I immediately blush. Meohilies laughs fondly at me and then says.

Well, good morning princess hope you slept alright. Here I made some breakfast, after that I want to know what exactly happened to make you cry okay?

I nood my head and start to eat breakfast with him. After we finish he accompanies me towards a garden. It's really beautiful.

Wow Meohilies it's so beautiful, but do you really here.

Of course princess. This is my palace, and I'm the king. But of course soon I'll have a lovely queen next to me.

Oh really, well lucky them.

For some reason I feel upset knowing that he already has someone.

So silver why don't you tell me why you were in such a distressed state yesterday.

I take a deep breath and start telling him everything.

You see, after class my best friend Sonic and Gadget dragged me out of class, when I asked them why Sonic told me that it was to keep you away from me. I asked why and they said that you were no good for me. At that I stopped them and I told them that it was not right to judge you before even trying to know you better. I have to admit, when I first saw you, I was scared. You were emitting a very dangerous aura as if you were trying to not let anyone near you. Then when we looked eyes, I saw something. Among the hate and rage I saw loneliness. It was then that I tough that maybe everything was just an act. So, to hear them talk like that about you really upset me. Then I started to run away and well the rest is history.

After I finish telling him everything he hugs me really tight.

Thank you princess for protecting me. No one ever before hs done anything like this to me. To know that you already care for me so much, it makes me so much happy. I really did the right thing to fall for you.

Wait what!?

Yes princess I fell for you. I want you to be my queen, the queen of this castle. You are the one who brouth warmth and life in my cold death soul. Only your love can give me happiness in a world so full of darkness. Please say that you will give me a chance. Us a chance.

He looks at me with so much intensity, that it makes my heart beat even faster. To think that he wants me by his side makes me so happy that I start crying. Before he can do anithyng I hug really tight.

Yes, I want to be with you!

Oh thank you princess, you don't know how much happy you're making me. So let me ask officially. My beloved Silver will you do me the honor of being my boyfriend and go on a date with me?

Haha, yes, of course Mephilies I would love to.

And with that we hug each other again. We lay on grass me in his lap, just enjoying the moment. Yes, I think that everithyng will be alright.