Chapter 6

Mephilies POV

Today me and my princess are shopping for some clothing.

Hey Meph, how about we go in that store? I think that they have some good merch.

Okay princess let's go.

As me and Silver enter the shop, we see many people going theyr way. We start to look at some pants and t-shirt, and i sneak in the ligerine side. Red, pink and more, i stuff everything that makes me excided and go to Silver. Yup, all of them will be perfect for his body, of course, our first time making love will be sweet and perfect, i can hardly wait for when we will do it. As i reach for him, i notice some dog flirting with him. My poor  Silver doesn't notice it and he looks so confused. If it were any other time i would simply tease him just to see his lovely blush. But of course reality is a bitch and  all i want right now is to torture the bastard flirting with my princess.

Hey princess who is him, do you know each other?

Oh Mephi! No, we just meet. Mephi meet Karl, Karl meet Mephi.

The both of us shake hands, and i make sure to put some force into it, but he seems to not take the hint and reciprocate.

Mephi uh. Well nice to meet you, but you see i was inviting this lovely creature to a Cafe so we could get to know each other. If you know wat i mean.

I give him a death steer then hug Silver close to me, and the dog looks surprised at the action, but masks it.

Only MY Silver can call me Mephi. Everyone else calls me Mephilies. And another thing....

I let go of Silver and wisper in the dogs ear.

Just because my princess is here i will spare your insignificant life for now, but nex time i see you alone you will not be so lucky. I'm pretty jealous of my belongings, and he is the one i value the most, so if i were you i would think two times befor going against someone like me.

He then looks at my arm and his face contorts with fear. He must have seen my tatoo, and now realizes who he is in front of.

Sorry sir, i didn't mean to offend you. I'll just go and you'll necer have to see me agian.

With that he runs out of the store, leveang the two of us finally alone.

Mephi why did he run like that?

Oh nothing primcess, seems like he forgot to do something important. Now how about we go eat something. I bet you're starving.

At that Silver's stomach growls in approval embarassing him.

Um yeah, l-let's just do that!

With that he runs out of the store with me following behind him closely and laughing with joy. Oh my princess is just pricless.

Silver POV

Me and Mephi arrive at the restaurant, and we are greeted by a wolf maid.

Hi sugarcube, what can i do foe you two love birds today?

Lovebirds? But we aren't birds?

The maid pimches mu check, and leads us to a tble for two.

Trere you go sweetness, I'll be back in 5 minites for your orders.

With that she leaves amd me and Mephilies start to talk.

So, anything you like?

Mmmmm, well i don't know this plates you?

Yes princess, how about i choose for you okay?

Yes, thank you Mephi!

Ahaha, with pleasure.

The maid returns, and asks uf for the orders. Omce gone we talk a bit.

Hey Silver, how are you likong this date so far?

It's great, I'm having so much fun, plus i can spend time with you, so it's really great.

Mephi looks at me with hearts in his eyes and takes mu hands in his across the table.

Oh princess, you don't what those words mean to me. You truly are a blessing far to good for this world. I promise to cheris every moment with you to the fullest.

Before i cam say anything, we hear a loud squeal. We look and there is the maid with our plates.

Iiiiiiihhh, you two are so adorable. Here you go, and for the magnificent display of love the dessert is on the house.

Oh thank you ma'am! We are really glad for your kindness.

Yes, i agrre with my princess.

Oooohh, possessive are we?

But of course, can you really blame me?

No, you are right, he is just to pure to not 
attract unwanted attention. Protect him okay.

Don't worry, no one messe with him.

Good, well enjoy your food!

The maid goes away, and we start eating. Once done we pay, well Mephi does simce he doesn't want me to, and we head home. Once there we take turns to shower and head to bed. I cuddle up in his arms and soak in his warmth.

Good night Mephi.

Good night princess sweet dreams

With that he kisses my forehead and we both fell asleep.