Chapter 2

Silver POV

The class has ended, and as soon the bell rings Sonic takes my arm and with Gadget they drag me out of the classroom.

Hey guys, why all this hurry!

We have to get you away from that creep. Do you see him anywhere Gadget.

No Sonic, I don't see him anywhere. But seriously, what a creep. He really has to go after Silver doesn't he!

Yeah, he is far too innocent for someone like him. Let's do this, we take turns in watching over Silver, and HE comes we give Silver enough time to escape.

Sounds like a plan.

GUYS! Will you please tell me what's going on. Why are you trying to drive me away from Mephilies? Sure he seems a little bad, but maybe he is like that just because everyone thinks that he is bad. Why does everyone always has to judge others before they know them!

I take my hand away from Sonic's hold and back away from him. I can feel tears of frustration gathering in my eyes.

Hey Silver come one don't cry. What me and Gadget are trying to do is for your good.

But this way you are going to hurt someone's else feelings! This seems fair to you. No it's not! Now leave me alone!

After I screamed that I start to run as fast as I can. While running I bump in to some people. I apologize and continue. Arrived on the stairs I slipp and start to fall. Before I can touch the ground a pair of arms catches me mid air.

Well, if it isn't my little princess! Did you fall for me already?

I open my eyes and see a pair of dark green eyes looking at me first with amusement and then with concern. I know who's eyes belong to.

You okay princess, what happened?

He was so worried about me. I hugged him and cried harder. Without knowing I fell asleep. Here in his embrace I felt the most safe and treasured than I have ever felt in all my life.

Infinite POV

After the class ended, my princess was taken away by his two friend before I could do anything.

Dammit!

I get up and start to search for my princess. While wandering around the school I bump into Infinite.

Why the hurry Mephilies?

Have you seen your boy crush somewhere?

If you mean my dear Gadget then no. Anyway why are you after him.

He said while growling. Ah he thought I was going after his boy crush.

I'm after the silver furred hedgehog with him. Do you know his name?

His name is Silver. He is the most kind hearted and sensible person I've ever meet. And I don't care what you'll do to me but you need to leave him alone. He already went trough so much in his life.

What do you mean?

His parent abused him. They hitted him every day. His father especially would hit him very hard and call him names.

I stare at him with a blank expression, but on the inside I was raging. Who wold ever hurt someone so innocent and pure as him.

Where can I find them.

Just, just promise me you won't hurt him. Gadget really cares about him.

Yes of course, I won't do anything bad.