Chapter 4

Mephilies POV

It's the second day of school, and I and my beloved are walking towards our classroom. We are holding our hands and everyone is looking at us with envy while others are ignoring us. I feel Silver's grip on me tighten and I see that he is lokking at the ground in distress. Isquez his hand and growl at the other.

If I see someone still looking at us I'll make sure to give your parents your corpses in pieces!

Everione looks away and make way for us. With a triumphing smirk we continue our walk.

Thank you Meph, but really you didn't have to say those things they aren't really nice.

Darling, they dare to mess with you and they will respond to me. Your to far good and innocent for this world.

At this words he blushes a nice shade of red and looks away clearly embarrassed. I chuckle at his antics and decide to hug him close. At first he is stiff, but then he relaxes and returns the hug. What a wonderful hugger I have as my boyfriend. Our moment is suddenly ruined by a cough. Silver startled jumps away from me. Pissed from the lack of closiness I look to see who I have to beat up. When I look I see Infinite with Gadget behind him.

Mephilies and Silver, you both need to be in class. Gadget was worried for you too and asked me to look for you two.

Sorry Mr Infinite, we'll be going right know.

Wait Silver I'll go with Mephilies, you go with Gadget, I believe you two have some talking to do. And don't worries if you run late I'll excuse you two just this once seeing the circumstances.

Me and Infinite share a look, and I know that he must want to mend theyr friendship. I just nood my head and talk to Silver.

I'll go with Mr Infinite darling, I'll see you later in class okay.

Okay Meph.

He kisses my check, and with I smile I head to class with Infinite.

Silver POV

Now it was only me and Gadget, we look at each other in silence before he  breaks the silence.

I'm sorry Silver, I never meant to sound as a bed friend. I trust your judgment, it's just that I couldn't accept the fact that someone so scary looking as Mephilies was so plainly hitting on you. I though that he was just going to use you, but it seems like I was wrong. I can see it in his eyes that he is really happy with you, and his aura is literally different from yesterday. I really think that you are being good to him, plus you seem really happy with him.

After he finishes I hug him tight.

It's okay Gadget, I forgive you. I know that you and Sonic are just trying to protect me, but I need to face the world. You won't be able to protect me forever, plus, now I have Mephilies by my side and I'm sure that he won't let anything happen to me okay?

Yes, okay. I trust you, and if you trust him so much, than I'll give it a shoot.

Good, thank you Gadget. Later we'll talk with Sonic too.

Okay now let's go to class. I wouldn't want to make Infinite mad.

Oh so now you are on first name basics?

Well, there happened something after you left, which I'll tell you later, right now we need to go.

Okay.

Arrived in class I sit next to Meph. And so te lesson starts. After the end of the first hour, Sonic arrives in class panting from running. He gets scolded from Mr Infinite for being late. After that he goes to his seat. While going there he gives to me and Gadget both a note. It read "see you later in the garden".  Mephilies takes a loot to it and then nods.

Maybe he wants to apologize for what happened yesterday. I'll go with Mr Infinite, you and Gadeget go see Sonic and clear everything up okay?

Okay. Thank you Meph, see you later!

I kiss his check and leave with Gadget. Arrived in the garden, we meet with Sonic.

Hey guys, glad you could make it. First I want to apologize to the both of you for how I acted yesterday. Silver I'm sorry for making you cry and not trusting your guts, and Gadget, sorry for yelling at you, I never meant to harm you in any way, I was just so worried about Silver that I ended up releasing my stress on you. I hope you both can forgive me.

Sonic is looking at the floor with a sad expression. I and Gadget both hug him and just enjoy the moment. After a few minutes we separate and laugh. It feels so good to be okay with each other again. We start talking a bit about what happened to us after our argument. Me and Sonic have finally boyfriends, and Gadget seems to be getting closer with Mr Infinite. After that we return back to class and end the day. Out of the school we meet with Shadow, and decide to go jet lunch to a nice restaurant. Passing by was also Mr Infinite and Gadget goes to him and asks if he wants to join to. Mr Infinite looks at both Mephilies and Shadow, and decides to come too. When we arrive we sit and order.

Infinite POV

Gadget is in front of me, looking at the menu, with an intense gaze. I chuckle at how cute he looks. Right then arrive three males. They ignore me, Shadow and Mephilies, and talk to the boys.

Male 1 : hey cutie, what are you doing here alone, do you want some company?

He was talking to Silver, and he looked quite uncomfortable. If you looked at Mephilies I'm sure that he was deciding on how to kill the male. Probably in the slowest way possible.

Male 2: and you sugar cube. Say I want a bit of sweet in my coffee, mind giving me soon.

At that Sonic looked totally disgusted by the low level of the flirt. Shadow in the mean time was messagin the police station to get information on the idiot who was flirting with Sonic. Hope he doesn't decide to kill him while he sleeps. Then I hear something that makes my blood boil.

Male 3: and you angel. Would you like to make me companies in bed, you know I could really use a cute little bitch to warm me up.

The last part was whispered but i am close enough to hear. Gadget was tearing up, and I was just an inch from ripping the bastard to shred. Then he lowers his hand down Gadget's back. What makes me snap is the wimpher and the despare look on Gadget's face. I feel something primordial in me, a voice that is telling me to kill the male that is touching what's mine. I react without thinking and grab the other male and crush him in the table snapping it in two bllod is oozing from his head, and I start punching him wanting nothing more that to make him pay for ever making Gadget feel and look like that. The other two run away, Sonic and  Silver run to Shadow and Mephilies with Gadget. Before I can make thing worse I feel a pair of arms wrap around me. Now usually when I'm in blood lust, nothing can stop my thirst for the others blood, but the warm from the hug makes me snap back. When I look back I see Gadget hugging me while crying.

It's okay Infinite I'm fine, please stop. Don't hurt him anymore. He got what he derverse okay?

He looks at me with pleading eyes, and without wasting time, I pick him bridle style and extit the restaurant.

Gadget comes with me, I'll see you tomorrow at school.

I say that witouth even stopping and head for my car. I put Gadget in the passenger seat and then drive off to my house. Once there I carry him once again to my room, and lay him down. I lay next to him and hug him close. He hugs me back and with no words needed, he falls asleep.

I promise you this Gadget, no one will ever treat you like that, I'll make sure of it.

And with that I fall in to the land of dreams.