carter 3: good thing i played assassin's creed

After you leave the bathroom, you walk to class. you hated school it was stinky and full of losers who seggsed eachother and not you smh.

as you get to class you see taylor again, he was getting bullied by the school jock, Adam and his friend Ace. " ew you are one of the 'xd rawr' bitches lmaooaooaoaooo" Ace pushed him into the lockers. Taylor didnt say anything but glared at the jocks with his black orbs.

" you bench, say something or get bitch slapped!!11!!!!1111!"

Taylor looked up between his black bangs " malaka." he growled. Adam, who was greek ( he played assasins creed) punched taylor.

" OMG TAYLOR" i screamed and the jocks were startled.

"ong anOTHER XD RAWR bitch." adam said.

"square up amy lee" ace said, pulling up his fists.

"calm down jamal, dont pull out the nine" i said sexily. Th

ey were confused and thats when the bell rang. " aw shit we gotta go to class or we going to dentention again." they struted off to thier class.

Taylor looked at me " t-thanks for that, u were so seggsy"

"Its no problem taylor" i said " is ur face ok"

"yeah" he said sadly.

"lets get u to the nurse"

"nah," taylor groaned " the nurse is gay and doesnt like men, specifically emo boys. ill just go t-to class" he stumbled off and i went to my class, thinking about taylor.