clavical 7: the plot starts ( for real this time)

after you learned that ace was a vampire and gay or whatever you turned to taylor. taylor just looked back at you with an unimpressed face. " that wasn't as interesting as i thought it would be lol" "wym" i replied. " honestly we been knew that ace and adam were kissing smh its so obvious what. also the school's population is half vampire and half werewolf but only the preppy kids have vampire or werewolf powers." taylor revealed. " bro wtf u mean is this a twilight au???" i screamed in braille. Taylor bared his fangs " omg mate ilysm" he said moshing to unheard music. "Miss girl i gotta go u r acting up" i said starting to walk away. "N-no baby im sorry it was all those liquid stds that hooker offered us grrrrrrrr." he said biting his snake bite piercings. "Anyways yeah like the popular students are having a kinda race war between vampires and werewolves. Alcatraz is vibing tho, since the vampires are kinda winning." "wait so emo kids are immune to the vampire werewolf thing?" "yes well there was a curse placed on the school like 3 years ago that the ultimate emo put on the preppy kids to live life like its a shitty twilight movie au. The emo kids are immune but we get more and more emo by the day. And the only cure is defeating the schools coochie man." he said, spouting exposition. " ok so that was trash anyways who is the school's coochie man? And the ultimate emo?" taylor shook his head " no one has seen the ultimate emo because they graduated last year. And the school's coochie man is awarded at the school's dance so we will know then." suddenly, the heterophobic emo hating nurse came out of nowhere. "Omfg nurse matcha its u." "lmaoaooaoaoao yeah hi i came to ask if u guys where suffering the too much emo disease." i looked at taylor, who shook his bangs and tugged at his mcr tshirt. "Nah havent seen anyone with the dieases lol. Nurse matcha peered at taylor, then laughed like cardi b " ok cool because then i would have to kill them or kill u. Like that last kid rui or something??? Yeah lmao anyways subscribe or die" mattcha walked away from whereever he spawned from. "Omg did u hear that?? He might have killed my emo friend rui!!!11111!" "OMG finally the plot is starting, anyways we need to stop him from killing the emo students, and find the coochie man so we can stop the curse on the middle school." "no more fortnite lol" taylor said and we walked to start the plot.