cronus 9: apple bottom jeans

Lmao anyways after you took an entire month break you finally talked to megan, who was the proposed coochie man. After you snatched everyones 19 dollar fortnite cards, you finally approached megan, jotaro dio style. "Lmaooooooo whoooo are you" megan said uwu "hey bestie" you replayed "we know ur the schools coochie man now tell us who the ultimate emo is" "ummmmmm bench NO ONE KNOWS who the ultimate emo is why would u think i would know??" megan responded. Taylor suddenly appeared, because the author forgot he existed for a minute " we have ur twitter exchanges we know ur talking to them" megan looked shocked but then quickly recovered "how did u know about my emo bitch stan account, i have 83 of them and you found the ONE i was talking to the ultimate emo with?" "yes we had a lot of time and all that time was stalking ur stan accounts, stealing 19 dollar fortnight cards, lisreining to MCR, LIL PEEP, buying out amazon, fighting racists, ignoring ruis probable death AND solving world hunger." megan wasnt listening " yeah um anyways my bad yeah i know who the ultimate emo is you happy now?" "im never happy you sussy baka" taylor said biting his lip piercings and blinking his dark light black eyes. " yeah uhuh cool so do u want to know who the ultimate emo is?" megan said whilst doing hot girl shit "omg yes pls" we said at the same time. "Lmao ok so he works at a hot topic and is very british lol. His name is............................ Zeddfry J Applebottom Jeans!!!! Or zed for short lol"

We gasped.