chronical 6: screaming without the scream

ANYWAYS u went to school the next day, wearing all emo clothes with black eyeliner and a choker. u were blasting mcr in ur ear. Taylor had walked up to u and started to sing, the chronicals of life and death by good charlette. "OMG TAYLOR" i screamed quietly " btw im sorry about ur stupid stinky dumb friend rui who suspicously went missing after he visted the heterophobic nurse for to much emo disease" " ikr anyways im i think im getting to much emo disease and i dont wanna spread it to u so we gotta seperate, senpai" " first off, im younger and in the same year smh cant even japanese word right anyways. second off im not gonna stop hanging out with u cuz u got to much emo disease." "omg really" taylor said suprised " yeah sure ig" i replied " also i saw ace and adam go into the shed outside the school wanna go spy and spill tea" he said sexily, raising his eyebrows. " omg yes " so we followed adam and ace to the stupid scary shed outside the school. we snuck up sexily ( we played assasins creed so we know how to sneak) and listened into ehat adam and ace were saying. " dude bro fam, they cant know ur a vampire" said adam " ikr, i cant have alcatraz simping for me cuz he simps for vampires and its pretty basic ngl." "and they also cant know that we are in love because its 2006 and it isnt normalized for 2 men to love eachother" "yeah anyways we should go to the fall formal together" " yes finally the plot is moving along" then they cupid shuffle out of the shed.