Her: 11

LOUIS' POV :

After I left the bedroom, I made my way downstairs to the living room, where Niall and Liam were talking.

"I guarantee you, they're up there making out." I heard Niall say before walking in the living room. Liam laughed when I said "I heard that you ass," as I walked in. Niall turned to face me still laughing, "Where's Harold, I thought you said you were going to go get him?" Liam said, as I took a seat across from him. "Yeah, he should be here any second, he was in the shower.." I said crossing my arms across my chest.

"So you went in there while he was showering...while he was naked..?" Niall asked me in a playful voice, Liam turning to me, waiting for a response. "Yes, yes I did Niall, do you have a problem with that.?" I asked back to him, only to get a snappy remark from him, "If you guys are together just say so," Niall teased.

"One, I have a girlfriend, and Two, Harry and I have never done anything that wasn't a joke." I said out loud, but before Niall got to say something a voice filled the air, "Yeah, all we do is play around, nothing serious, just a couple of besties. One of them happens to be in a serious committed relationship." Harry said walking over to sit beside Niall.

Nothing serious..? Really? Why would he say that?

"Or have you forgotten yet Louis?" Harry asked looking up at me, but I couldn't bring myself to look at him.

"Have I forgotten what?" I joked, not looking up to him, reaching for the book on the coffee table in front of me.

"That you had a girlfriend?" He said in an annoyed tone, causing me to look up at him with confusion, along with Niall, while Liam took a deep breath.

We held eye contact for a few seconds only to be interrupted by Liam, "So, we really need to figure out what we are going to be doing," Harry's eyes left mine as Harry explained his side of the story along with the rest of the boys.

After twenty minutes of complaining about our old management Niall said, "So, I think we can all agree, we don't want to be stuck with the devil Simon."

"So who exactly is supposed to sign us?" I asked, "Well my new management is great," Harry said looking at me.

"I think we could all use a new management," I said looking up at Harry, we both held eye contact.

"Yeah, I guess.." Harry stated, his eyes not leaving mine, "Then we agree, we need a new management," Liam said standing up, "I'll get my assistant to send out some emails to record labels, maybe one of them will want us again." Niall jokes, following behind Liam.

"What about Zayn..?" I asked, looking around at them, Liam looked startled, Niall was confused as a sad look formed on his face, Harry got up and looked down to me, "As much as we love Zayn , he's about to be a dad Lou.." "You know he never really wanted to be in the band in the first place." Harry said in a hurt voice.

"We all want Zayn to come back, but let's be honest, he's flourishing right now, and I don't think he'd give that up yet." Liam said walking towards me, placing his hand on my shoulder, and squeezing it, reassuring me.

"I'm going to go see what you have in your kitchen," Niall said in a playful voice, breaking the tension. "Right behind you mate," Liam said, chasing after Niall.

Harry and I were left alone in the living room, Harry was on the couch not knowing what to do, as I just sat there staring at him intensely, trying to get some read off of him.

We stayed there for what felt like hours, until Harry finally got up and left the living room, as I followed him with my eyes.

He left without even looking at me, didn't even acknowledge me, didn't even think to say where he was going. He had been acting so strange, I mean I know last night was rough, but I thought we ended on good terms...

I guess not.

I left the Living room, and made my way up to my bedroom, as I reached my bedroom I looked around the room and saw nothing. I quickly entered my bedroom and made my way towards my nightstand.

I pulled out a box of cigarettes , and made my way towards the balcony, finally I was alone and I could have a smoke.

This was the only thing that calmed me, I never thought I would grow up to be a smoker, but at this point there was no giving up. I knew how dangerous it was for me to be smoking, and I knew all the risk, I cared I really did, but everyone dies eventually, so why not die doing something that calms you?

I know it's a really bad way to look at it, but every inhale from the cigarette puts me in a state where nothing matters. Where everything just stops, time stands still, no pain, the world goes quiet, as a wave flows through me, and washes away all of my problems. I had never felt anything like it before, that was until I realized it was the same sensation I had whenever Harry would hold me.

"Lou..?"

I was in a complete trance, I didn't even notice Harry walk in, I turned around to face him, He stood tall against the door frame, I looked him up and down examining his body language, I already knew what he was going to say, and I didn't need him ruining my buzz.

"Don't." I demanded, putting out my cigarette, I walked past him, back inside the room and shutting the balcony door, putting the box back into my nightstand.

"Louis I thought you-",

"STOP IT HARRY" "I don't need to hear your shit right now." I cut him off and yelled. I looked at him, it was obvious I was angry with him.

"I thought we were okay and then you decided to go and be petty in front of our friends , so forgive me if I needed an escape from reality!" I said walking over to him.

I was mad, how the hell was he going to come in here and give me shit about smoking in my own house, after being a complete dick to me all morning? God I was so sick of all this hot and cold, it had only been two days and he was still getting under my skin in every possible way he could.

"ME?" "YOU WANT TO BLAME ME?" Harry snapped, shoving me onto the wall, pinning my arms onto the wall.

"All of this isn't on me." He scolded me, still pinning my arms on the wall. "You played with me, not just last night, BUT FOR YEARS LOUIS."

"I was only looking out for you, YOU KNOW HOW DANGEROUS SMOKING IS FOR YOU."

"WHY CAN'T YOU FUCKING SEE THAT LOUIS?" He pleaded at me,

"IT IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!" I said pushing him off of me, "I don't need you to tell me what, and what isn't right for me."

"You are not my damn boyfriend." I reprimanded him.

"Yeah, because you have a girlfriend." "A girlfriend you cheated on" He scolded me,

"You are a cheater," Harry said pushing himself off of me, making my heart sink. I already hated myself for hurting her, but for him to bring that up enraged me. My blood began to boil. This was not my fault, he was just as guilty as me.

What I did was wrong, but I'd be a damn fool if I were to let him call me that, and make me take all the blame.

"What did you just call me?" I asked him, wanting to make sure I heard him correctly, He couldn't even look at me, his back was facing me, as he had his hands placed on his hips.

"You cheated on her, no matter what is happening between the two of you, she didn't deserve that," He said in a disgusted voice.

I felt my anger rising up, trying to form some sentence without letting me rage take over.

"Look at me." I demanded in an angry voice, Harry still not facing me.

I grabbed his arm turning him around, "I said look at me," his eyes held tears, as his breath was heavy, and nail marks were on the palm of his hand.

"You don't get to call me that, not after the fact that you knew I was with her. You are not innocent."

"you were worse, you knew and you didn't give a damn, you wanted me for yourself, you were selfish, don't you ever forget that." I said letting go of his arm, walking away from him, my shoulder bumping his.