Closet: 25

HARRY'S POV:

I stared intensely into my closet, scanning every piece of clothing I owned. It's been a week since everything has happened. It's been hectic, doing interviews, planning performances, doing radio talk shows, it has been the most busy week of my life. How could I forget all the moving process, Louis had so much shit, it's not even funny. Countless boxes are being delivered to my door, while I'm the one who hauls them across the house, while Louis stay's on his phone.

He's lucky he's the one, otherwise I'd have his neck. Today was Friday, which meant it was Louis and I's first date. I was so nervous, why may you ask? I had absolutely zero clue of what to wear. I had a hard time deciding what I wanted to wear, a suit? A dress? Suspenders? Blouse? Like what the hell was I supposed to dress in?

Louis on the other hand had everything planned out, like he didn't have any worry at all, kind of bummed me how one person could be so perfect. "Har?" a voice from behind me said, as I quickly whipped my head around, closing the closet door.

"What are you doing?" Louis chuckled, as he walked over to me, pulling me in, gripping my waist with both of his hands, tugging at my pants. "Nothing, I just..don't have anything to wear," I complained to him, to which he rolled his eyes.

"Babe, you have over 50 Gucci suits in there and you don't have anything to wear?" Louis said, slowly pushing me against the closet door.

"Those 50 Gucci suits aren't a dress." I said looking into his blue eyes, as an excited smile formed on his lips. "You'd wear a dress for me?" Louis asked playfully, placing kisses on my neck.

"Nah..I think I'll just wear the suit." I teased him, hearing him growl. "You kill my mind...." Louis whispered into my ear. I laughed at his response, as he slowly placed a kiss on my lips. Our lips collided together, as we both lost our breath ever so often.

"I have to get ready.." I chuckled into his mouth. Louis placed tiny kisses on my neck, as he placed a small kiss on my cheek, cupping it, looking me in the eyes as he said, "You could wear a garbage bag, and you'd have me on my knees," Louis said laughing.

Louis walked out of the room, leaving me breathless, that little shit knew exactly what he was doing. I laughed as I opened up the closet, reaching for the bag in the corner on the top shelf, remembering I had a bag of clothes a fan had given me that she had made herself.

I rummaged through the bag, and pulled out a silky, white, long-sleeve, see-through blouse. The blouse had strings down the middle, with little white flowers knitted in a random spot on the shirt. Pulling out the matching pants, they were long flow black silky dress pants. I quickly, walked over to my dresser, and searched through my jewellery box. I pulled out a couple of gold rings, along with a gold necklace of a cross, with a pair of dangling earnings.

I laid my outfit down onto the bed, piecing it all together, as I stared back to it. I loved it! These clothing pieces were amazing, the material was everything, and the perfect size.

"Haz?" Louis called out to me, as I saw the doorknob to the door twisting. "Why did you lock the door?" Louis chuckled.

"Give me a few minutes!!" I yelled out to him, slipping my outfit on, quickly walking into the bathroom. I fixed my hair up, as I applied a little make up onto my skin, covering my dark circles, and applying a small amount of pink lipstick.

I took a look in the mirror, I knew I looked good as hell, not trying to be arrogant, but I looked fine as fuck. There was denying it.

I walked over to the door, as I opened the door, Louis stood there frozen. I examined him from head to toe, in complete awe. He wore a plain black suit, with a turtleneck. God the way that suit fit perfectly onto his body was overwhelming. I could not tell you how good this man looked.

The way his hair was perfectly in place, the way his suit hugged every curve of his body, and the way the heel of his shoe gave him an extra inch was insanely attractive.

"You look so fucking amazing.." Louis said as he examined me. His eyes scanned me up and down, his head tilted to the side, a smile forming on his face. Our eyes finally met, as we both stood there, and took a minute.

"You literally took my breath away, in that suit." I said to him, taking his hand in mine. He quickly led me out of the house.