Strange Morning: 46

HARRY'S POV:

I shifted in the bed feeling Louis' bare body beside mine, a smile emerging on my face. I admired Louis, laying beside me. He was knocked out, slightly snoring, hogging the sheets, my bare bum sticking out from the covers.

I chuckled to myself, rolling out of the bed, looking back at Louis, he remained asleep unbothered.

I took a quick shower, shutting the bathroom door, hoping Louis wouldn't wake up. I rummaged through the closet, looking for some clothes, unable to find any clean clothes, I just slid on a pair of boxers, and threw on my robe with a pair of socks.

I brushed my teeth, blow drying my hair a little, leaving it damp. It was a bit cold, so I was uncertain about leaving the warm bathroom.

I grunted, making my way out of the bathroom, I opened the door, thankfully seeing Louis still fast asleep. I wanted him to relax, he looked so peaceful sleeping there, I didn't want to wake him just yet. I admired him, before walking out of the bedroom quietly making my way down the stairs.

Voices grew louder and louder, as well as the smell of coffee getting stronger, while I walked towards the kitchen, knowing exactly whose voice it was.

"Morning," Liam said looking at me, taking a sip from his mug, Niall gave me a warm smile, while sitting on one of the barstools, eating a bowl of cereal.

"Morning," I said, dragging my feet to one of the barstools beside Niall. I sat down looking at Niall eating, my stomach growled.

Liam scrolled through his phone, drinking his coffee, as I watched Niall eat. Niall looked at me funny, he chuckled, mouth full of cereal.

He dipped his spoon in his cereal, collecting a good amount of cereal on his spoon. Niall brought the spoon up to my face, feeding me, I took the spoon in my mouth.

Liam laughed at the sight of us, before turning around, grabbing the milk from the fridge and the cereal, along with a bowl.

Liam passed me all the ingredients, I prepared myself a bowl of 'Cinnamon Toast Crunch.'

I noticed I didn't have a spoon, I looked over to Liam, "Hey can you-" I got caught off, by Niall placing his spoon in my bowl.

"Use mine, less dishes," Niall said, getting up walking over to the sink, washing his bowl, along with Liam's used coffee mug.

I continued eating, when I was getting up, Liam suddenly snatched my bowl, handing it to Niall to wash. I was confused, why were they treating me like a baby?

"What's going on?" I asked confused, Niall's face turning red as a tomato, I saw Liam elbow him in the ribs, causing Niall to regain himself.

"What do you mean?" Liam asked. I examined the two of them, something was definitely up, something was weird, off...

"Why are you two treating me like a child...?" I said, growing more curious. Liam laughed as if I was being paranoid, Niall had already trolled off saying he was going to the washroom, which I knew was the biggest lie he had ever told.

"Just being good house guest, mate,"

"We ate your food, used your showers, and slept in your beds, not to mention used your WiFi, forgive us for washing your dish," Liam joked.

"So what are you planning on doing today?" Liam asked, leaning against the kitchen island with his elbows, across from me, eating some trail-mix, we had in a jar.