Love Making: 33

LOUIS' POV:

I shoved Harry  onto the bed, as I quickly straddled his lap, rushing my lips against  his in one swift motion. I moved my body against him, begging to feel  his bare skin on mine, as I devoured him.

I kissed him sloppy,  trailing kisses down his neck, marking my territory in every spot I  could. Harry let out small moans, that would make me go insane. The  feeling of his wet lips against my skin was pure divinity.

I  tugged at his hair desperately, at the feeling of his hot touch against  mine. Breaking the kiss for the first time, I took a moment to admire  him. His cheeks were flushed red, his lips completely swollen, as purple  marks were painted all over his neck.

He looked up at me,  scanning my entire face, biting his lip. He quickly helped me to remove  my tux. I needed to feel his skin on mine. "Sorry, but I need you right fucking now," I said as I ripped his dress off of his body.

Both  of us desperately tried to remove his dress, trying to be patient, but  we just couldn't. As soon as the dress was off him, he laid in his  boxers, I hungrily attacked his mouth. My tongue explored his mouth with desperation, the taste of alcohol on his tongue made it ten times better.

"Louis.." Harry moaned my name, he threw his head back, as I trailed kisses down to his V-line.

I licked around the outline of his crotch, making him dig his nails in my back. "Don't tease me, Louis," Harry begged me, as I kissed him once more, grinding my body against his.

I wrapped my hand around his neck, looked into his eyes, and expressed my thoughts. "I want to try something new.." I said as I slowly got up, making my way to the dresser.

Earlier  I had gone to a local sex shop and picked up a few things. I got the  bag out of the dresser, and walked over to him, throwing the bag on the  bed, I could tell Harry was intrigued. Harry tried searching through the  bag until I snatched it out of his hand. "No peeking," I demanded him.

I pulled out two new pairs of fuzzy handcuffs, as Harry's face turned bright red. "You up for this?" I asked him, holding the cuffs, as they dangled off my finger.

"Yes,"  Harry said all flustered as he sat up. I quickly cuffed him, but not  tightly, as I locked him in place with the bed frame. I placed a kiss on  his lips, laughing, knowing exactly what I was doing to him. I reached  into the bag, pulling out the lube and a dildo. Harry squirmed, seeing  me hold the dildo in my hand.

"Louis.." Harry  complained as he squirmed around. I teased him, trailing the dildo down  his torso, as I licked his lips. Harry began to pant in distress, his  obvious bulge seen through his boxers.

"Please...I need you to touch me.."   Harry moaned as I kissed him passionately. I pulled his boxers off of  his body, lowering myself down to his cock. I took his dick in my hand  and began to pump his cock slowly. I heard him moan, as he watched me,  making eye contact with him, I licked his tip.

Harry grunted at  the sensation of my lips wrapping around him. I took his cock in my  mouth, making him completely wet. Harry bucked his hips, as I began  sucking faster.

"Fuck yes Louis..."  Harry moaned,  throwing his head back, he began to thrust into my mouth, making me gag.  I pumped him with my mouth for a good two minutes, until I pulled away.

Harry  looked down at me completely distressed, as I wiped my mouth, I stood  up on the bed. I placed myself in front of his face, as he looked up at  me. "Suck," I demanded, pushing his head, so I would enter his mouth.

I  felt Harry's lips wrap around me, the feeling of his wet mouth made me  throw out cuss words in distress. Harry gagged, as I would thrust my  hips. I began thrusting faster, throwing my head back to the feeling.  After three or two minutes, I found myself holding my breath, so I  quickly pulled away.

I lowered myself to his lips, I moaned into his mouth, "Thank you."  I placed my fingers into his mouth, lowering them down to his hole. I  rubbed my finger against his hole, slowly entering one finger inside of  him. Harry gasped as I entered my second finger into him, making me  horny as hell.  I took the dildo into my mouth, as I wet it. I use my  spit as lube, instead of using the bottle because it made it ten times  hotter. Harry watched me, as I played with the dildo, making him beg me,  "Louis..please fuck me.."

I Kissed his torso as I spread his legs apart, lowering the dildo to his hole. "Your eyes better be looking into mine," I demanded as I made my way up to his lips, kissing him roughly.

"Do you understand me?" I asked him, wrapping my hand around his neck, rubbing my thumb over his bottom lip.

"Yes.." Harry moaned, squirming around underneath me. "yes what?" I asked, lowering myself down to his ear, only for Harry to throw his head back.

"Yes sir..please..fuck me.." Harry moaned. I slid the dildo into him with no struggle. "Holy fuck,"  Harry moaned, as I watch his reaction to being filled up. I pumped his  hole with the dildo, making my hard cock throb. I moaned along with him,  he squirmed around. I grunted as I took the dildo out from him,  attacking his lips sloppily.

I kissed him with a burning desire,  as I uncuffed him from the bed railing. Harry's hands fell to my back,  as I kissed his neck. I straddled his lap, tugging at his hair, grinding  against him. Our bare bodies brushing against each other, as my hard  cock throbbed.

I grabbed the bottle of lube, rubbing it all  over my hard cock, as I positioned myself in between his legs. I moaned  as I pumped my cock with my hand, making sure the lube was spread  everywhere.

"I am not stopping until you scream my name," I  moaned into his mouth, before pulling away. One of my hands, leaned  against the headboard, as I placed my cock at his entrance.

I made  eye contact with him, as I slowly entered inside of him. His mouth was  wide opened as I began to thrust inside of him. The feeling of being  inside of him was mind-bogglingly.

The way his walls wrapped around my cock tightly, the feeling of my raw cock hitting the inside of him.

"You feel so good.."  I moaned as I thrust into him faster. I began to pant, feeling his  nails dig into my waist, I began to grind against him. My cock throbbed  inside of him, hearing Harry moan my name over and over.

Harry's hand gripped my waist tightly, as I completely let go for him as he begged for more.

"Faster Louis..Faster!!" Harry begged me. I pulled out, flipping Harry around as he got into the doggy position.

I  applied more lube on my cock, entering inside of him, causing me to  grunt. Both of my hands held his shoulder, as I pumped into him having  zero mercy. I stretched his hole, picking up pace, hearing Harry cry out  in pleasure.

My cock throbbed inside him, as Harry collapsed, digging his face into a pillow grunting and moaning. "I'm close!!" Harry said, lowering his hand down to his cock, pumping himself fast.

I grunted at the sight of him pleasuring himself, realizing I was holding my breath.

"I'm cumming!!" Harry moaned as I watched him explode all over the bed. I pulled out in distress, flipping him over.

I  stepped off the bed, Harry quickly took to notice what I was doing. I  gripped the back of his neck, he took me inside his mouth, as I pushed  his head.

I thrust into him fast, feeling myself hit the back of his throat, "YES I'M CUMMING!!", I grunted as I exploded into his mouth. I threw my head back panting, "Fuck yes.." I moaned, still slowly pumping into his mouth, my legs shaking, my stomach flexed. I watched Harry swallow my cum, as he licked my tip clean.

Harry  removed himself from my cock, stringing along strands of saliva. I  threw Harry back onto the bed harshly attacking his lips. The salty  taste on his tongue made its way onto mine. I placed small kisses on his  torso before I collapsed on top of him. Harry ran his hand through my  hair, as I laid on his chest, both of us reaching for air.