Meeting some of those Yans

Chapter 1 Meeting the yAns

The town of pp was quiet. Occasionally the odd drunk or two would make the headlines, with some sort of disorderly conduct. Running around naked or something of the sort. Just your average Monday, you know. Nothing ever big happened. No one moved in or out of town Well at least till now

Y/N l/n a prodigy child. Destined for greatness. With all the wealth and fame who could say no. Moving to such a small town was obviously a political stunt. Fixated by her father to gain her more rep. As to why moving to a small town would give her any sort of reputation WAS REDACTEd . Maybe it would make her seem nice. A rich girl sticking it with the poor, but not everyone was poor in the town of pp. Maybe it was just some big oversight on their part after all Y/n wasn't the brightest of the bunch.

It was her first day of school at Mc pp high. She had to make sure she looked her absolute best. Pulling her greasy H/c hair into a messy bun. Although her hair was too short to make it look good. Almost resembling a horse in a sense. To compliment her bun the E/c eyed girl pulled out her glorious outfit. Consisting of a bright red cardigan, a my chemical romance tee, Black baggy track pants,A Guchi belt and neon yeezes. Looking in the mirror Y/n looked at her body. A small frown forming on her face. She was just too hot. It made her sad that no one would ever reach her level. Oh well, she couldn't help being blessed with such glorious genes.

Making her way out of her gigantic mansion. Y/n walked carelessly down the small streets of pp not paying mind to where she was going. Anyone walking her way would just have to step out of the way. It was her of course surely they would understand and if they did decide to run into her for whatever reason they may carry. She would tell them off, but it was unlikely. Not a single soul would ever walk into her.

***SLAM***

body's collided. Sending the h/c girl to the floor. How dare this person dare they not take mind to her presence. Looking up Y/n observed the person who had sent her flying to the floor.

They had long black hair  stretching down towards her torso, her black eyes like coal.  Y/n would call her beautiful if she wasn't so pompous.

**********************************************************************

Pov change

Ashi's eyes met that of the H/c coloured girl. She hadn't been paying attention to focus on her phone to notice the girl coming her way. She was pretty... no not that pretty...I couldn't say such a compliment maybe walking her to school would be nice.....not that she wanted to it would only be a method of apology. Giving an affirmative nod I began to speak to Y/n.

"You, walk with me to school... it's not like I want to or anything. Just take this as an apology ok !" Ashi could feel her heart beating. Being around this girl madeher  anxious. I knew it was wrong she had only known this girl for a few days but still. The feeling of happiness when she was around me was just too exhilarating. I had to get to know this person more. Of course, the best way to gain Y/n's interest was to be rude to her. Everyone liked that. It was the perfect way to get girls.

**********************************************************************

Pov change

Y/n stood in shock at the girl's question... a friend would be nice. After all, she needed a group of support. Bullys would most definitely attack her due to her true beauty. This girl would be the best line of defence. She was certain.

Y/n gave an affirmative nod. A fake smile began to form on her face.

"Of course I would love to! God you're adorable, you know we could be friends'' Her teeth were gritted as she spoke the compliment. It was definitely hard for her to say such words, but to gain a friend, it was a must. Even if it made her look lower for a bit. This girl would surely learn her place.