Chapter 7 ~nya meow rabies XD nya~

Content warning although this is a cringe Fic I want to warn you guys that there will be depictions of violence within the chapter. 

Y/n was just casually eating her breakfast of gold bars and avocado toast flavoured with flour, she was gona put salt on but remember it was too spicy for her. In her han was her Iphone 420, not to b confused with her older Iphone 419 which was only used to respond to emals. Or her Iphone 421 which she used for calls. No this iphone was for watching the lardshins, and the lard shins only.

Kyle was sitting across the table texting someone, scouping buckets of cereal into his mouth like some starving toddler seeing chicken nuggies on the floor. Suddenkly he got a bunch of twitter notifications flood his screen, it was from some person named... owo sow? Official? He never remembered following this person.

Looking through his notifications kyle eyebrows keept rising up and up like a cartoon, defying all logik.b The only things he could think was what a weird ass nickname, and what is this dudes thing with uwus? This must a be a troll account.

Notifications:

OWO_Sow_offical has just made a tweet: 2 all u asking where, im not gona tell u cause its personal for me and my gf uwu. Anyway i so hype to go to the cat cafe at xxxxxx xxxxx on xxxxx street in the alleyway near my house which is only half a mile away owo

OWO_Sow_offical has just made a tweet: Gess what? Crunchy leaf chan (aka my gf uwu) r going on a date 2nite

OWO_Sow_offical has just made a tweet: me, a nice guy, a soft uwu boi, got a gurlfren! Theres still hope for all u fellow nice guys out there uwu!

OWO_Sow_offical has just made a tweet: Live, Love, UwU

"Yo sis listen to this." Kyle said, before coughing slightly to prep his voice. Y/n just nodded, not actually listening to hima nd is still focus on her lard shins. You knwo priorities.

Kyle proceeded to read off the tweets in order. Laughing so much in between from how ridiculous they were, little did he know y/n started listenbing when she heard uwu come out his mouth.

"What the fuyuck." Y/n blurted out.

Sow tweeted on his twitter, he was just so happy! He's going to see his beautiful crunchy leaf chan later today! He hasnt seen her for so long, its been exactly 3 hours and 2 mins since he saw her (sadly she didn't know, which is okay cauxe he got to stare at her for hours! Sadly the window makes it harder to see her pwettyness).

Every second watching her was like bliss. A euphoric feeling of joy and happiness filling his every being. One day he would have her one day, even if she eventually rejected him he wouldn't take that for an answer. He would have to do some fixing if that was the case.

That didn't matter anyways crunchy leaf chan loved him. He wouldn't have to take any measures into hand. It was just perfect ! Soon hed have her dancing in the palms of his hand. Soon soon all the hinderinous that got in his way would be gone. Erased from exisinatnt with a pow stab pow. He would get away with it after all. He was a fairly attractive boy with money. The groups of teen girls would flock and protest his escape. Maybe make those weirodo gatcha vidoes about him. That was the one thing he wasnt ok with. He'd rather go to jail then endure that.

Waiting for his text from y/n he sat there giddy kicking his legs like a giddy school girl who had just got a text from there long awaited crush. Although y/n wasnt texting him and wasnt even his girlfriend he had just deluded him self. A crazy self centred boy who was owo.

Suddenly his phone went off. Sending a soft chime of his ring tone that was of course y/n saying something. What he didnt know since he recorded it from such a distance.