Chapter 11 pt 2 tik tok trends for the win rengading with satan as well

"Oh hi, has anyone evr told you that red looks like absolutely dogwater on you?" Y/n said, charisma oozing out like piss ona bed.

Satan immediatly smited her, squishing her like a ant, or toddler, or honestly anything if you push hard enough. However he understimated her protagonist powers. As she just popped back up, face scrunched up in confusion.

Why hasn't he fallen for her already? She just gve him the best complement evr and here he is trying to wack a mole her. Y/n thought, until her eyes lit up like the wildfires in california. He must be playig hard 2 get, yea ye that obviosly it!

Y/n got out her gucci hat and supreme socks as she was ready to bust out them totaly good compliment like a pro, she may have never got someone she liked to like her back and never flert before but dont worry she seen straight tiktok boys and thbir flerting tactics.

Y/n rubbed her chin in front of some random camera dn inched closer. She also growled and called herself the alpha male. Breaking gender roles like a tru icon.

Satan could only stare in disbelief had one of the straight tik toker gotten out of their eternal hell of having to go out in the real world. Or even worse straight male joker tik tokers who bash on women because they can't even live a stable enough life.

Satan was perplexed tho. Most tik tokers would have some sort oif sanity unlike this person. This person was crazy. They had to be some random demon. Deff maybe those tik tok demons the ones who target people for views

"Hey your tik toking my heart"b Y/n said with a smug face, satan took physical damage from the cringe and was knocked back 10 feet. y/n took that as a sign that he was blown away by her AMAZING flirting skills.

"Ya know maybe we could do a dance battle, see whos the most amazing. If I win maybe I can become ruler of hell pweeeease" y/n said with a pout, face looking identical to remy after hitting a joint with the bois.

Without question or any approval Y/n, started doing a fortnite dance. The kicking one where you kick like pow pow pow paw.

Satan could only stare in pain like wtf was she on. He wanted whatever drug she was talking. He could only helplessly stare at the bottle of bleach near him while y/n renegades closer and closer.

Before satan could even speak some random demon ran up to Y/n.

"Y̵̡̻̖̗͚̪̭̮͍͔̪̩̽͊̆͋͜͝/̷̲̣̤̖̯́͐͌̀̇͜n̴̡̧̲͓̳̯̬͚̻͊̇̀͗̾͑͆̈́͗̄͜ ̸̧̛͔̱̗̠͙͙̱͆̾͜͝ͅẅ̴̬̲͕̮̺̝̗̰́̓̒h̷̨̥̙̲͔͇͓̹̻̮̝͔̱̼͋̈́͒͑̉ͅÿ̶̘̼͈͉̫́ ̷̧̝͙̱̤̫͈̬̊ͅt̴̢̛̛͙̙̬̹͍̲̞̫̅̽͊̑̏̇̌̄͋̕͘͠f̶̧̨̢̢͎̝̝̜̞͈͎̼͔̱̀̌͌̑͆͌́̇̓͜͠ ̴̢̢̫̠̟͈͍̰̱̭̫̖̏́̉̌̽̒̕͝ỳ̴̨͕̖̺͐͌̕͜͝ő̵̺̰̣̱̲͍̠̏͠u̷̧̞̙̫̦̼̺͓̳̬̟͓̗̓̇̅̊̓̇̏́̑́̾͒̓͠ ̷̨̩̟͇͚̭͍̍̓͌͠ͅw̶̧̪̩̩̜͓̍͒̀̒̂̉͗͜͝ï̶̞̫͈̭̲̩̣̳͚̅͊̓̀̂̓̒̆̔͛͘t̵̨̧̪̤̟̗̞̝̙̰̤̭͓̿͗̾̑̾͗̆̇͛͋͛̉͠ḧ̶͍̺̦͉́͂̃ ̴̯̯̝̣̗̿̚ḧ̴͔̪͎̘͙͓̱̙̬̹͉͖́͌̿͌̄̌̂̈͑̆̕ͅó̷̡̧̡̮̗̜͇͈̟̝̦͕̾̌͜m̵̭̕į̸̭̘̬͓̉͂̏̾͐̌́̍̈́̾̍̒ͅẻ̸͎̤̥̞̖͕̖̖̠̼̪̗̺̖͆͘ ̴͍̯̮̿̂̀s̷̛̩̻̤̯̜̙͈̩͈͖͍͎̭̠̏̈̎͐̽́̀͊͜a̷̢͓̗̬̼͚͎͍͓̖̼̣̅̈́͂͊̀̋̓̐͋̃͑ẗ̵̨͇̪͓̺͈̭̺͜a̵̧̨̯̱̳͖̗͇̖̋͌̀̊̓̋͐͒̎̒̽͑̋͝ͅn̴̨̯͉̹̻̬͕̦̟̣̑̍̈́̂̄͗̍͂̕͝ͅͅ"

Satan looked at the demon a bruh face on his face.

"Yo homie G"

Y/n in background was still dancing her kickis becoming more and more harsh it started to look like she was doing a capitalist version of rasputin. If she was old she would have thrown out a hip.