THE BIGGEST BESTETS ANIME FIGHT UlTIMaATE

Out from the tube loud steps emerged. Revealing a tall, anime furry boy. A figure unlike any other. Bunny ears seemiling real emerging from his head.

"No who tf are you" The gang shouted in unison their crazy one-brain cell minds becoming one. Their eyes gazing upon the furry emerging from the nearby play tube. He had light grey hair akin to that of an old man ready for death. His hands big soft covered in what seemed to be a 10-year furry glove. A large bunny hat situated on his head. Despite all this, he seemed to be about the group's age.

"I know why your here" His voice a booming. Almost scarring the clinically insane trio.

"Omg uwu you know about Y/n and our kidnap uwu plot" A shrill voice came calling out. Pale freckled hands running through orange curly hair. His face looked like a traumatized Pog champ face. How could big Chungus know their surely meant to be the leader?

"No Tf dudes, I thought you wanted the Mikey D's secret menu. I got all the deets, Doc" Big changes said looking at them as if they had come out of his mum's bedroom.

Ashi and Mai could only stare at this boy with a look of utter disappointment. Was he crazy as well? He seemed to be a really bad bugs bunny roleplayer. Maybe they could somehow loop him in. Anyone who saw Y/n would surely fall in love. Then they could at least have some brains in this group. Cause they all sure as Hell weren't the brightest of the bunch.

"Ughhhhhh do you just wanna join our group anyways," Ashi said sliding one of her many y/n photos she took in a span of a day. All of them in the worst possible angles of Y/n. If she saw them she would burn Ashi for even daring to take such disgraces to her gloorus self. Little did Y/n know all her angles were bad.

Big Chungus looked at the photos and almost barfed out  the many chicken nuggies, he had for breakfast. This gurl was hideous and he liked that. Normally all he would see is furry gurls on questionable websites but Y/n was a new breed.

"She looks like she's in sherk doc, but jokes on you, I'mmmm into that shit!" His delivery was like a weeb confessing his love to his body pillow.

Everyone nodded their head in agreement, allowing some to disagree with his statement on sherk. Y/n was wayyyyy hotter than sherk. Although it came close to Sherk being second best. 10/10 in comparison to Y/n 10000000/10.

"Do..... you Docs know how to get out here. I've been trying my whole life since I was like 4 but.... none came to help."His sombre black anime eyes started staring downwards. Gazing upon the free children. Happily eating their chicken nuggies, blowing their nose on friends' shirts, with their family. Something Big chungus never had.

**********************************************************************Big Chungus POV

I've never had a family... not since I was 4. It was years ago me, mum, dad and little sis carrot. All went to McDonalds to the playhouse. But what I didn't expect was for them to abandon me and carrot. I don't know how I survived maybe by eating the small food crumbs and waste that was kinda brown, left by the kids. I found it strange how the food was always left in the play tubes. Every morning I watched looking out of the playhouse and staring at the children happily eating drooped chips off the floor much better than whatever chocolate was left for me. Then it happened,  I wasn't myself. I was just too hungry and carrot was the only one there. I tried taking a chomp. But she ran away like sonic the hedgehog and somehow made it out. She was speed. Unlike me.... But when I saw the hideous sight of Y/n. My budget  bunny heart went flutter almost sending me into a cardiac arrest . I would finally crawl out of my cave and see sunlight for the first time in 12 years for her.I wouldn't be the secret menu dealer anymore. I would be Me.