Corruption

It’s quiet… so very quiet. All of my letters have ceased… why? Have you forgotten about me? Have you lost all hope of ever seeing me again…? I’m sorry I destroyed you all… it was all so… so very sudden… and your lives disappeared with a blink. You may have thought that due to my lack of letters in return that I was not intrigued one bit by your generosity… you’re wrong. Your letters brought… a light… into my grim, grim heart… Please do not assume that I… despised them… I… I l…loved them… They reminded me of you… everyone… they were all so unique; I could figure out whose letter was whose in seconds, reading what each one had to say…

Wodahs… is everything alright at the castle? Eti… are Ater and Arbus behaving? Yosafire… dear Yosafire… are you and your friends well? No… No no no… No… N….o… I shouldn’t ask such futile things; it’s not worth anything; you’re all… gone. A distant memory. Your lives are only scorched into my heart… and its evil stirs up every precious memory into a nightmare. I want it to stop… I want no more but to hear your voices once more… to hear everything is doing well. What am I saying? This is a fallacy; it’s nothing more than my imagination.

Eti… I hear you. I hear you trying to communicate every day… to me… and I’m sorry. Your voice is not real… it is that of my curse. It’s only trying to break me down… to dissolve me memory by delicate memory.I… I love you… I can say that now… knowing that you will never be alive to hear me say it directly. I love you so… so much… it brings butterflies into my abdomen at the thought of me saying something that could shatter one’s heart with a single tap of disarray. I can say this now… because no one will ever hear me… all who will ever answer me is silence.

Everyone is slowly fading away into the afterlife… may they all be watching over us in whatever world awaits me. Wadanohara shall never access that place… she is far too innocent, far too young… she does not deserve to ever feel the hands of death cross over her frail person. It must be… my fault… my curse… it’s doing this. It’s destroying everyone… it’s slaughtering the innocent with its rage… and I cannot get it to stop. I’m trying… so ha…rd… pl..e…ase… beli…ev…e me. I don’t want this… my throat burns and my heart aches… I… I…

I WANT IT TO STOP… LEAVE ME ALONE! I DIDN’T… didn’t… did not… never… ask for such torture… what did I do to deserve this agony? Please… answer me… whoever weilds the knowledge to the answer of my awaited question… look for me… search for me… answer me. I am one of the innocent… I wish to be. I do not want to be the executioner to these innocent… innocent patients… I don’t want to suffer any more… I want to be free… I want to be gone.

I want to be with Eti… I want to be with my brother… I want to see our kin… I miss Yosafire and her beloved friends… why…? Why did I ever think destroying the Gray Garden would be beneficial? It was far from it… it was numbing. It numbed my little knowledge of feeling… if one could say I ever had any. I’m a monster… and will never be accepted… I want… what do I want? What is it that I desire…? I… I cannot… my hand tremors with fury… I grow angry with such a simple thing as inner turmoil.

I can say no more… I feel as if my head would explode if I did. On that note… my head as felt rather… pained as of late. I wonder if it could be the stress feeding off of me… hmm. As long as Wadanohara is safe from harm’s way… I am at peace. Her safety and her joy is all I need to survive…

Dear, dear Wadanohara…

…my sweet, my joy, my only light…

Let nothing…

S - *-**-8_8_*** you…

Nothing…