𝐢𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐞𝐲𝐞s

Memory loss AU where Eda and Serkan are partners at Artlife but Deniz and Selin don't exist. Rated M

Enjoy!

-------------------------

It was almost midnight, and the Artlife office was empty except for the two partners. Serkan and Eda sat on the opposite sides of the long conference table, focused on their newest project. There was no problem with the two of them working together; in fact, the office had expanded and taken on more projects ever since they had started collaborating, and more often, they worked well together.

Not this time.

The newest project required both of them to create a unique design for a new hotel in Antalya. It was an important project that would bring them not only new customers but also more international recognition. Usually, the two partners worked well in harmony on their project; no matter what, that had never changed between them. Their collaborations always brought in more awards, happy clients, and beautiful projects. However, the two had come to a standstill this time with this project. Eda had come up with the idea to design a waterfall in the center of the hotel lobby reminiscent of the one she and Serkan had traveled to. The surrounding area would be filled with unique and exotic flowers and plants to fully attract the eye and bring in more visitors to the hotel. It would be the most ambitious project Artlife had ever taken on and was a fantastic concept overall except for the schematics surrounding the concept. Looking at it from a more logical and financial perspective, Serkan wanted to scale back on the waterfall and, instead of having one in the middle of the lobby, wanted one against a wall. Eda looked at it from a creative perspective; she wanted it to be an attraction in itself that drew people from around the world to see and wanted it to be free-standing in the middle surrounded by the flowers, seeming like an illusion.

Now the two sat at the opposite ends of the table, papers and pencils scattered all around them as they began arguing over Eda's sketch for the fifth time that night. Tensions ran high in the room as Serkan walked over to her side to look at her sketch up close, just to end up tearing it apart again.

"What- That is the sixth time I will be drawing this sketch Serkan. You couldn't even tell me what was wrong with it before you threw it, what is wrong with you!" Eda exclaimed as she suddenly pushed away from her chair and stood up.

"Eda we talked about this, it's a dangerous plan! The sketch that you are coming up with keeps showing the waterfall right in the center and although it is beautiful and would be a showstopper it also has the potential to collapse and that's why I cannot agree with you," Serkan yelled, walking forward unintentionally towards a pacing Eda.

Eda looked at him with fire in her eyes and snapped. It was too much for her. How dare he! She was just as equal as a partner, and the idea was dangerous, but with proper planning and tests, it was just as functional. Even the hotel executives approved the creativity and decided to let Artlife take the project in the direction they wanted. "Serkan I know it is but we talked about this already. If we plan this out with the team and look at the proper suppliers, budget it correctly, and work slowly and in steps I think we can do this. Besides, you were on board with it just a couple of days ago!"

Serkan walked towards her again and grabbed her forearms angrily to stop her constant pacing. Suddenly, a memory flashed through his mind, too fast to comprehend, but he knew that it had something to do with Eda and him. Specifically, them against a bookshelf? He looked up at Eda and noticed her eyes wide in surprise, tears springing up yet staying hidden in her soulful eyes as he kept holding her against him. And just as suddenly, Eda shrugged out of his grip and ran a hand through her hair. She could swear something had happened, and something had changed in the air. It wasn't new, of course; whenever Eda and Serkan were together, there was always something charged surrounding them.

Eda looked back at him and gasped. Serkan's eyes were wide and turning to that soft golden shade, the one he only showed to her. Or at least her Serkan did. She couldn't help but slowly walked towards him and saw Serkan start moving towards her as well. They came to a standstill in the middle. They stared at each other, standing in the deafeningly silent room; the only sound that reverberated was of their hearts. One minute they stood there looking at each other, and the next, they were on each other. Eda, with her hands buried in Serkan's hair pulling him impossibly closer to her as she kissed her passionately, their tongues tangling against each other, their bodies glued together. Serkan's hands traveled down Eda's spine to grab onto her hips harshly as they kept consuming each other, their project and plans forgotten. He pulled back and took in Eda's appearance. Her long soft hair hung down her back in disheveled curls as her lashes fluttered against her glowing cheeks and her pink lips looked bruised from their kisses. And suddenly, Serkan let go of all his resistance, all the walls he had built to keep his angelic woman away. He kissed her again and again, pulling back to trace her lips and feel them completely and tasting her thoroughly, feeling the new yet very familiar sensations.

Serkan walked Eda backward, holding her between him and the conference table, and pushed her to sit on top as his hands traced Eda's figure slowly, coming to intertwine their hands and hold them against the table. Serkan pulled away from her mouth to move against her neck, licking and sucking down, his beard burning against her skin, to find her collarbone and nibble hard, enough to bruise her pale skin and leave marks. Eda moaned loud, embracing the sensations that only Serkan could cause her to feel as she leaned back and let him take control. It had been too long since they had been together, and she had missed him and his love, the way he could make her burn and soothe her just the same.

And the two stayed there, loving each other against the conference table amongst their papers and pencils. The only sounds that could be heard were their cries and moans, as the two found rhythm once again and made love in the darkness of their office, with the rain hushing their sounds and letting them discover each other once again.

Hours later, the two lay in Serkan's office, their mouths moving languidly against each other when Serkan finally confessed the feelings that had been bubbling inside him for the past few weeks. And Eda embraced him tightly, letting go against his chest, and they held each other, healing together.

-------------------------------------------

Hello everyone! Sorry for the very late update and short shot 😢 but I had too much to do this week and couldn't write something that I wanted to publish. From now on, I will try to update as often as I can but my update day will most probably be Friday. Thank you for all the amazing comments, votes, and reads because they really do make my day and keep me inspired to writing. Hope you enjoyed this fluffy, sexy one shot at the office with our memory loss Serkan and Eda. I felt inspired by the conference table watching some of the old episodes and the tension that just spikes between Edser when they are near it. Please let me know your thoughts and happy sck day! May this eps and onwards bring up Edser galore and the destruction of Selin and Deniz 😌

Love, nysa 💖