PENTATONIX

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~YEARS LATER~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kirstie's P.O.V

"We are all gonna miss you Kevin congrats to you and your new wife Victoria!" we all say as Kevin and his wife are leaving for Miami. As they were leaving I had tears in my eyes cause i would miss them so much, and Mitch being  the best friend he is, was comforting me and i had the craziest thought.  I had feelings for Mitch! but i just shrugged it off cause i was probably just hurt because Pentatonix was breaking up. 

~~~~~After the party~~~~~~~~

I was living in a hotel and was about to go back when Mitch stopped me and said that I could live with him and Scott. Then I felt in love with him again. From time to time we would snuggle on the couch and watch a movie when Scott was working late at his new job. I felt in love with him again but it was getting stronger. One night when me and Mitch were snuggling on the couch and watching Twilight breaking dawn part one the intense part cane on and we looked at each other and he smiled at me ,and his dimples were to die for, he had leaned in and i went the rest of the way a little bit excited, and kissed. In my head i was thinking " Mitchell Coby Grassi just kissed me!" after the kiss we both just smiled and he moved even closer to me he was just about to say something when the dumb doorbell rang. It was Scott he had just got home and left his keys in his other pants. He just ruined my moment and we all just went to bed.

I was tossing and turning all night wasnt able to sleep and thinking about going to mitch's room when he texted me, it was about five thirty

SASSY QUEEN: hey cupcake are you ok;)

CUPCAKE: yea just couldnt sleep can i ask you something?

SASSY QUEEN: yea anything ;) ;)

CUPCAKE: what was that kiss all about 

SASSY QUEEN: either we like each other or we just had a moment because of the movie either way we are both straight and single ;) 

CUPCAKE: ok thanks love you mitchie goodnight or morning or whatever

SASSY QUEEN:goodnight/morning  kirstie love you too