Mavi? OR NAHH

~~~~~~~~~~~~AT REHEARSAL~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NARRATOR

Pentatonix was at rehearsal going over some songs for their upcoming performance and every one was happy because Kevin had come home for about a week and was living in a hotel with Victoria. so we all were having a good time, but unusually Kirstie and Mitch was staring at each other from time to time and just singing to each other it seemed like they were lost in each others eyes while they all were singing Say My Name. 

(Mitch)  Say my name Say my name, when no one is around you,

say baby i love you if you aint runnin' game 

(Kirstie) Say my name Say my name you Actin kinda shady 

aint calling me baby why the sudden change.

Avi had stopped the full rehearsal and stormed out of the room after he saw them singing to each other and so did Scott but kirstie and Mitch just didn't realize what happened. 

~~~~~~~~~~~Avi~~~~~~~~~(in the car)

Ima kill Mitch i thought when i was going home 'he stole my Kirstie' i just couldn't believe that she would fall for that clown.'Kirstie it was supposed to be us starting to date and for some reason you just find my awesome looks and love me and ask to marry me and end up having three kids' he cried and ended up in a car crash due to the fact that he couldn't see. At the time Kevin was driving by and saw Avi and his car crushed and flipped over, he rushed out of his car and call 911, in no time a ambulance was taking Avi to the hospital with Kevin riding behind. Kevin immediately called the other guys and told them about it. But all Avi wanted to see was Mitch because he kinda had a crush on both him and Kirstie.