Playa Mitch

Mitch was just on the couch chillin with Kirstie when Scott came in with a new girl just to make Mitch jealous. Mitch knew exacly what Scott was doing and told Kirstie so him and Kirst had made a little plan. Scott gave his girl a kiss on the cheek and she did a fake giggle of course so Kirstie and Mitch rolled their eyes and did a long passionate kiss that drove Scott crazy and he and his terrible actor of a girlfriend stomped back to his room and slammed the door. Once the door had closed Kirstie and Mitch started cracking up like there was no tomorrow and then looked into each others eyes for about ten to twenty minutes and it was like no one else was in the world just them and then while that was happening Avi and Kevin both walked through the open door to see Kirstie in Mitches arms sharing a eager yet 💏passionate kiss 💏 for real for real this time and didn't cut it out until Avi and Kevin threw a bottle of water at them both. And they all including Scott and his girlfriend just stared at Kirstie and Mitch, Scott becoming red with anger he just screamed and left that's when Kirstie and Mitch made it official.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~🎷🎷🎷🎸🎸🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤AUTHORS NOTE🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤 ok yea that sucked I know but I'm tired have a lot of homework and haven't eaten anything but a piece of cheesecake 🍴🍴🍰🍰🍰

Love you all

#STAYASBEAUTIFULASYOUARE