Todrick Why?!?!?!?!

"It's about Damn time" I couldn't put my finger on it but that voice was too familiar. "So what's the plan to get Kirstie outta the picture and Mitch all to myself" he said. I walked up and said "it looks like I'm in the picture still" "KIRSTIE?!?!?!?" He said shocked " yes it's me now walk out and show yourself BAB " he walked out and I was the one shocked how could it be!?

We all screamed at the same time "TODRICK?!?!?!?!?!??!"

-----------------------------------

( Kirsten's pov)

He looked just as surprised as we were. "Why are you here how did you know where I was?" He rushed out all at once "WAIT todrick tell me this why do you want me out of the picture?" He laughed loudly "isn't it Avious I want Mitch all to myself you idiot!" I was not convinced and let it show on my face while we had a stare off. Mitch stood in the background scared out of his mind and hugging himself "I'm uncomfortable" he said. Todricks shot his head to Mitch and started to speak but Mitch cut him off "WHY ME" he screamed angrily I was shocked because badass Mitchie made me tingle. Todrick chuckled "*clicks teeth 3 times* Mitch Mitch Mitch something about you drew me in and we became what we were but I had to break us off because my career and yours got in the way and I didn't wanna risk anything but I was scared to tell you how I felt so I cut you off and I just said that it was because I was experimenting which was one of the worst and best things I ever done worst cause I broke your heart and best because I started us being friends with benefits I geuss and then my boyfriend Sha'Quan and  and having to break Sha'Quans heart and putting my media life on a break then getting shit from my manager for being distracted during rehearsals all because of that sexy ness of yours." Todrick leaned up to Mitch and caressed his cheek. Mitch slapped his hand away and glared at him lifting one of his perfectly arched eyebrows and sung a perfect noted "NEVAHHH!!!!!!"

God I love him so much todrick laughed "oh but it already has Mitchell" "it's Mitch" he growled "what I was saying the entire time was me and Mitchell-" "ITS MITCH GOD DAMMIT" Mitch suddenly yelled scaring everyone Todrick stood and slapped him ha...

God I love him so much todrick laughed "oh but it already has Mitchell" "it's Mitch" he growled "what I was saying the entire time was me and Mitchell-" "ITS MITCH GOD DAMMIT" Mitch suddenly yelled scaring everyone Todrick stood and slapped him hard and Mitch slapped him back even harder. Then todrick growled and pulled a gun out of his pocket.

 Then todrick growled and pulled a gun out of his pocket

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm sorry I have writers block and a lot going on and gotta get my C+ up and am like really hurting so yeah love you guys