Smutt (when Kev and Kirst made the baby)

When kev and kirst made the baby if you know what i mean

Mitch watched as Kirstie cried and Scott comforted her, Kevin was murmuring something about how KayCey is his child and crap.

"OKAY EVERYBODY SHUT UP! Kevin take your child." I handed KayCey to Kevin. "Scott take Kevin home i'm gonna talk to Kirstie." Scott nodded and left with Kevin. I pulled Kirstie up but the hand, pulled her into our room.
We sat on the bed. I held Kirstie's hands. She looked down at them. "Kirstie, look at me." she listened. "What happened between you and Kevin?"

KIRSTIE'S POV

"What happened between you and Kevin?"
What really did happen?

***Flashback***

Kevin busted in through my window pissed AF because of Victoria.

"Kevin are you okay?" he looked at me, all of a sudden I was pinned, with my hands over my head against the wall by an angry Kevin. He slammed his lips into mine. I took me by surprise but it wasn't half bad. I pushed him away a bit but he didn't let go of my hands. "Kevin stop." he looked at me strange "Why?" he smirked. I said nothing, I was so caught up in the moment. "I-I-" He cut me off by attacking my neck.

"Kev-mmm." he looked up at me with a sly look on his face. That bastard. "You wanna take this to the bed?" "Ya." I bit my lip.

We stumbled our way into my bed. I pushed him onto the bed straddling his waist as he continued to kiss me. I slipped off his shirt kissing him softly all over his upper body. I lowered myself to his pants and slipped his pants and boxers off. I went back up to kiss him. I sat on his chest and rubbed my self through my leggings. He pushed my hand out of the way and replaced my hand with his. He stopped after a while and I groaned. "Eager are we?" he chuckled. He flipped us over so that he was on top.

Slowly, he began taking of my leggings, then my shirt and bra, finally my underwear. He lined up with my privates dang was I ready.
"Are you ready?" I nodded furiously. He stuck his tip into me. "AHHHHH." I yelled at the sensation i wondered why no one culd hear us. I was in shock because let me just tell yall, he was HUGE. "More." I hissed. He continued to pound into me. Faster and faster all my world was blocked out, Kevin was the only thing I could think about. Each thrust was incredible.

I soon felt my body tense up I let out a screetch as I reached my climax. Soon enough he did too.

****Flashback Over****
____________________________________________________________________
Omg wow thank you very much everyone for 2,500 reads i love you from the bottom of my heart an just thank u when i first started writing this book i thought *sniff* it wouldnt get over 19 reads at the most soo really thank you i also wanna give a shout out too 2 people first tiffycorn for helping me write this follow her and read her books they are great and also GumiBare18 thats my girl love you all soo much ✌🏾️#STAYASBEAUTIFULASYOUARE LOVE DESTINE AKA DESTDABEST