Chapter 1 [Stripper 21+]

Like every weekend there was shouting and dancing of the teenagers in the club. Most of them are drunk are having fun like as if it's their last. But there was a girl standing in the corner trying to adjust in this new environment. Y/N!! She came with her two friends, Rose and Jisoo. Rose and Jisoo were enjoying themselves to the fullest.

"Come on Y/N, dance with us?" Rose said shaking her. "No I don't want to." Y/N rejected casually.

"Okay then let's go the bar and have some drinks at least." Jisoo tried. Y/N nodded as they all went to the bar area.

 Y/N nodded as they all went to the bar area

"Okay guys.. i am gonna go and get you some drinks, you sit here." Jisoo said as Y/N and Rose both nodded in unison.

Jisoo pov

I ordered three big glasses of champagne. I can't believe I am doing this to my own best friend. But I am really helpless. Hope that Y/N will forgive me.

I sighed as I took the drinks and headed towards them.

Rose drank the whole glass in one go. But Y/N was hesitating, so I gave her a nod assuring it's safe. She also drank the champagne. After drinking Rose supported herself on the bar counter while Y/N was getting dizzy. I mixed sleeping pills in Rose's drink because I know she won't allow me to do this. I went to Y/N.

"Y/N u okay??" I asked her.

"Jisoo....I feel dizzy." She replied holding her head.

"It's okay . I am taking you to a room. You will be fine there."

Y/n nodded. I went few steps far from her and called him.

Otp**
???:hello

Jisoo: i gave the drug to y/n.

???:Good. Now leave her to room no 306. The money will be transfered in your account.

I sighed and hung up the phone. Yes I am in need of money but I am not selfish to leave Y/N in danger. I pick her up, suppressing her weight on me. I slowly walked to VVIP lounge where less men were visible. I took Y/N to the last room which seemed to be empty., Room no 102. I laid her in the bed.

"Sorry,y/n.. I hope you will forgive me. But this place is safe for you I guess."  And with that I left.

Author pov

She left y/n thinking it was safe for her. But little did she know what was coming. Y/n was squirming in the bed trying to balance her body and control her mind.
____