Chapter 2 [Dark Past]

The early tender rays of sunshine entered the room through closed curtains flashing on Taehyung's face waked him up. He frowned as he was woken up from his deep sleep. His eyes blinking a few times to get the surroundings. Soon his frown turned into an beautiful smile as his gaze fall on the girl sleeping in his arms hugging his torso. He pecked her pouted lips .

"Who are you? Wake up soon... I wanna know about you." He whispered and got up to the bathroom to take a hot shower.

After some minutes Y/N opened her eyes.

"Ahhhhhhh my headdddd hurtsssss!!!!!" She groaned.

She sat on the bed with a whine. That's when her realization hitted her like a truck. She realized she was naked under the sheets and her clothes along with under garments were spread across the room. With unfamiliar shirt and pant. And she is in an UNFAMILIAR ROOM! She got an idea of what could have happened last night. And the blood in the bedsheets proved her doubt. She can already sense a person showering in the bathroom.She quickly got up to wear her clothes but a yelp of pain escaped her mouth. She was sore. She fell down and accidentally the glass on the bed table fell and shattered into pieces. Which was enough to inform the person in the bathroom to realize she was awake.

"Hey, are u awake?? If u are awake then wait for me ... I am coming!!" The person shouted from the bathroom.

Y/n ignored him and again tried to get up. Despite of the pain she somehow managed to wear her clothes and escaped from her. She took hurried steps and got out of the club. The guards didn't stop her as it was normal for a girl to leave from the boss's room the next morning. She breathed a relief of air as she in the taxi far away from that place.

Meanwhile, Taehyung quickly got out of the bathroom wrapping a towel around his waist. But his eyes darkened finding the room empty. He called his guards.

"Where is the girl?"

"She left."

"And what the fuck you were doing when she left?Find me that girl. NOW!!" He growled with a threatening voice.

"Y-yes sir." The guards left to find Y/N.

Taehyung pov

I don't know why. But I need to find that girl. I have got the feeling that only she can fulfill my sinful lust. I want her close to ne forever. So close.....

How long will you escape from me, huh? You belong to me. You cannot run away. I am always behind you from now.

As I was thinking about her. The guards came ...

"Sir.. we can't catch her but we noted the taxi number."

They handed me the paper with taxi number and left. Suddenly a thought came in my mind. Jin hyung....... He sent that girl to me. He definitely knows her. I took my phone and dialed his number.

Otp*

Tae: hel-

Jin: hello taehyung ah... Sorry I can't get u a stripper . Because Jungkook called me and said he broke his leg. So I had come to my house. But I promise I will make it up for you.

What?? Jin hyung didn't sent her... And she was not a stripper. I didn't saw her in the club before. Who is she???

Tae: Ok hyung.. i am texting you a taxi number, give me the information about a girl travelled in this taxi this morning.

I hung up the phone giving him no chance to talk back. She can't run away from me. She is MINE.
_
_

Y/n pov

I came to my apartment bursting out the tears i was holding back this whole time. I curled up in a ball in a corner of the sofa.

Why I didn't remember a single thing about last night. I drank a glass of champagne and Jisoo took me to washroom.....Ahhh... I can't remember..... How shameful i am to lose my own dignity and virginity to someone stranger like this!!!!!!

Jisoo?? Yes she can help me. I got up and called her but she didn't picked up maybe she didn't woke up. Again my clumsy ass sat on the remote switching on the tv . And my gaze fall on the person who was smiling in the tv. Like he was smiling at me. I read the headlines. "Choi Yeonjun won the award no two tycoon businessman award. Yes he was CHOI YEONJUN.!!"

My first love who broke my heart for the second time

My first love who broke my heart for the second time. I started to shed tears seeing him in the tv smiling. I still has some feelings for him.. But why do I even!! He is such an jerk....

Flashback!!
3 years ago..
Yeonjun: i love you y/n..
Y/n: i love you too!!

Their relationship started well with full of love and happiness. But it was not liked by Yeonjun's father for some reasons.

But he would cheer up y/n so that she doesn't get sad or upset. Yeonjun was really a sweet and wonderful person. He was the one to help her in her dark days. But they never had any skin ships except hugging. Because y/n was so innocent for these. Sometimes Yeonjun would  get frustrated because of this. Their sweet relation didn't last for more than three months when one day....

"Oh wait here for me I forgot my purse in the store." Y/N said walking back to the store.

"Okay."

Y/n went to the store and came back with her purse. But the sight in front of her broke her heart into several pieces. He was kissing a girl....

"Yeo-yeonjun..???" Her broken voice called aloud.

"Y/niee..."

"I am giving you time to explain. And please tell me why did u do this..." Y/N said. She still couldnt believe the fact and hoped that this was all a misunderstanding.

"I have nothing to say. You saw every thing. Let's just break up y/n. I am tired of you." Yeonjun said looking down.

With that he left along with the girl leaving y/n with a broke and heavy heart with a sharp pain...

Back to reality

Y/n was sobbing hard but then she heard a knock.
____________