Chapter 13 [I cant lose you]

SHOOT!!!

Y/n quicklY turned around and saw Taehyung holding his arms.

Y/n: T-Tae....

She ran and hugged Taehyung from behind not knowing what to do. Her mind couldn't process what to do.

Tae: y-y/n... I'm okay!!!, Okay??

Y/n: no... It's not okay. You are not okay.

Yeonjun already left that place leaving them.

Taehyung was getting weak second by second. He was about to close his eyes. Y/n panicked not to know what to do.

She immediately took her phone and dialed Jin's number.

Otp..

Jin: he--

Y/n: Jin hyung.. please come quickly to xxx road at an abandoned building...

Jin:okay.. i am coming but wh--

Y/n: Taehyung is injured!!!Please come quickly. He is losing consciousness.

Jin: okay okay I am coming...

Y/n hung up the phone and put TaehyuNg's head on her lap.

Nothing can't happen to you. I won't let this happen. You are now my only one in this world. I can't lose you.

Y/n kept saying to herself. She was afraid of losing him. Moreover he got hurt because of her. This fact is poking her more.

After some few moments Jin finally arrived and picked taehyung upon his wide shoulders and started for the hospital.

Jin: what on the earth happened there??

Y/n: Taehyung was shotted bullet by Yeonjun..

Jin: God damn---

*Time skip*

They reached the hospital and admitted Taehyung.

After sometimes the doctor came out of the operation theater and said,

"Taehyung is fine, miss y/n.. he just needs some rest. Make sure he doesn't put pressure on his injured arm. Thank you."

"Thank you so much doctor.. "

Y/n replied with delight tears in her eyes.

??: Y/n........
____________________

Vote or imma beat your ass🙂.

Lol sorry. I hope you deal with my shitty stories. Please don't be a silent reader. Comment about it. So I can know how was it and find out about the problems or grammatical mistakes.

Thank you for reading:)

I love you🥀