Chapter 17 [Lying dead]

Y/n Pov

We were watching some movies as it was a bright sunday weekend. Suddenly my phone started ringing. The caller id was unknown. I picked it up.

Otp**
Y/n:hel--

???: Y/n save me. Please....

Y/n: he-hello who are yo--

???:Y/n, he will kill me... Pleaseeeee... ahhhhhh!!!!!!!

Y/n: hello hellooo Jisoo??? Is it you??? Hello????

The person cut the call. Taehyung got up worriedly.

Tae:What happened Y/n?

Y/n:T-Tae... A female voice just called me. And said to save her. H-he will kill her..

Tae: who will kill her?

Y/n: i don't know..... That female voice sounded like Jisoo... And maybe I'm fully sure it's Jisoo... Tae we need to save her... Pleasee.

I said worriedly as tears were threating to fall.

Tae: Baby don't worry, okay? I am going to tell Jin hyung about this. I am sure he will trace the location. Don't cry please.

I nodded still panicking and heavily breathing. He got up and went somewhere.

What happened with her??? And who is killing her??

I was thinking when a sudden thought hit me!

Yeonjun!!!

He last trapped Jisoo in that club. Since then I never got a trace of her. Is it in anyways suppose to be Yeonjun.! Oh my god!!! Please Jisoo should be safe.. please....

I was thinking about all this when Tae came.

Tae:Y/n, i found the location.

Y/n:where??? Please take me there.

Tae: But I don't thiNk it's okay for yo--

Y/n: i don't caree... Please take me with you.

He nodded hesitantly and we started for our way.

Time skip

We reached at an deserted road. Barely some vehicles passed there. And once again we got welcomed by an abandoned building. My heart was beating at the fastest pace.

We saw Jin hyung already standing there. I almost ran upto him.

Y/n:h-hyung...

Jin: Don't worry okay??? She must be alright.

He said and we entered the building. No one was there. But blood......

It's like someone dragged an injured body full of blood. I almost skipped some breathes as the deep hidden thought that I don't want to be true is really getting true!!! We followed the traces of blood and a girl was lying dead.....

My heart skipped the beat. She was the one that I really never wanted to lose. She was none other than Jisoo!!

The girl who always supported me. Been my best friend. The one who introduced me to the love of my life is lying dead in front of me... And just because of me.

I fell down on my knees. Tears continuously streaming. I want to scream this cry away but not a single word escaped from my mouth.

Just then I felt a pair strong pair of warm arms back hugging me. Comforting me.

I cried in his arms. I let out all that I was holding this whole time.

My best friend died and I did nothing to save her.

I let myself to be fully engulfed by Taehyung.

Time skip

Taehyung pov

I won't spare the freaking person whoever did these to my princess. And I very wellly know who he is.

I took back y/n to home and put her on the bed as she fall asleep while crying. This miserable sight was something I never wanted to see in her. And it all happened because of that Bastard. Rage was flowing through all over my body.

Just wait till you get your death which is soon to be coming , YEON!!
___________________

I am really sorry if you didn't like the previous chapters. I think something is wrong in the previous ones. Please tell me what was wrong I will try to get it right.

And sorry for disappointing you guys.

Thanks for all the support and love 🥀