Chapter 3 [Kidnapped]

"I have checked these files... You can take these to Mr.Tuan."

He handed the files to Mr Park, his personal assistant. After that Jin abruptly entered his cabin.

"Here, the information you wanted about that girl." He said handing him a green file.

Taehyung opened the file and started to read the documents.

"Min Y/N...... Adopted daughter of Mr. Min , the owner Min company. They adopted her when she was 7 after her parents died in an accident." He read it loud.

"Police record says it was Mr.min's brother fault who was drunk and drove the car which leads to the accident. She lives in xxx apartment. There is not that much information about her. Now tell me the reason... Why are you asking about this girl?" Jin said.

"You will know later. Now I have to go to somewhere."

"Where?"

Ignoring his questions Taehyung take his car keys and left leaving Jin dumbfounded.
_
_

Standing outside of Y/N's apartment.. Taehyung is battling with himself whether to go or not. At last he decided to go. He knocked the door.

Y/N pov

I went to open the door after wiping my tears which were useless. As soon as I opened the door a man barged in inside. He was unfamiliar yet familiar.

 He was unfamiliar yet familiar

"Excuse me. Who are you???"

??: You don't remember me, Y/N?

Wait... How does he know my name!?

"N-no."

??: Seriously??? Didn't you woke up in an unfamiliar room this morning?

"Y-yes.. how did you know?"

??: That room was mine... You happened to be in my bed and what happened you know very well , don't you?

My eyes were widened after hearing him. Was he the man whom I lose my virginity?
I saw him chuckling probably after seeing my reactions.

"L-listen, it was a mistake. I didn't came into your room willingly. I was not in my senses that time. Pl-please let me go..."

??: Do you think I came here to let you go...NEVER....

Author pov

Seeing taehyung coming towards her she went backwards to keep the distance between them. But this only made him angry. He harshly pulled y/n by her waist .

"You can't escape from me..."

With that he smashed his lips on Y/n's. She was shocked and confused. When she realised what is happening she tried to get out of his grip. She struggled but Taehyung tightened his grip. One hand was hugging her waist while the other one was holding her jaw. Giving her no chance to move at all.

He kissed her so hard and sucked her lips asking for his sinful entrance. But y/n sealed her lips and stood there still struggling. This made him more furious. He slightly bit her lower lips which made her gasp. He took the opportunity and entered her mouth exploring. After 5 long minutes of kissing he let go of her. But y/n's vision started to get blur and eventually fall on his arms again.

"Sleep well, princess."
_
_

Y/n pov

I woke up again in an unfamiliar room.

I remembered what happened .... A man came... Forcefully kissed me... And boom.... I'm here..... I quickly got up and went in the balcony for some chances to escape. But I immediately gave up on that idea seeing the height. It was not a flat . It was a mansion and far away from city. That I can only see trees as far as my vision falls. I need to get out of here. I went to the door and went outside. Hopefully it was not locked. I started walking through the hallway when I reached the stairs. As soon as I took my first step, my gaze fall on the same man sitting in the sofa who kidnapped me.

Walking down slowly i hesitated a bit before clearing my throat to get his attention.

Tae pov

Hearing y/n clearing her throat I turned towards her.

"Are you hungry?? Then let's go have dinner." I said gently.

"No I'm not. Please spare me. I wanna go home."

"I take you here cause you belong to me and this is your home!!" I said raising my voice a bit.

"How do I belong to you?? And this is not my home." She argued back.

"From the moment I touched you, took your virginity....You are mine."

"No i don't... I don't even know who you are??"

What she don't know?? Doesn't watch tv or news?? Or read newspaper??

"Okay.. I am Kim Taehyung..Now you know me right?"

"Mr. Kim I'm not yours.. whatever happened last night was accidental. That doesn't make me yours. I won't be yours!!"

She is now getting on my nerves. I didn't became this soft to anyone. She is triggering me with her words .

" You belong to me, to Kim Taehyung and end of the story." I growled at her.

Author pov

His words made y/n mad. She thinks that she is not a toy that someone will own. So speaks came on her mind in both anger and fear.

"Mr. Kim I am not a property or a toy to own. I am a human. I am not someone's slave. So what if you are my first. That doesn't make me yours. And it was just an accident NOTHING ELSE. Just FORGET IT THINKING IT WAS ONE NIGHT STAND!!"

And there she successfully pressed the last button of his patience. The way she said to forget and think it as one night stand made him lost his mind. He thought it's special where she tells him to forget. He can't accept her rejection and those HARSH words.

"One night stand huh...." He said in a dark tone, his eyes were red with angerness. "You forgot what happened, right?? Then I will make you remember....And this time you won't forget...Or think about forgetting." He uttered in his gritted teeth and pick her up and threw her on his shoulder.

_____________

Hey guys..Hope you are doing well... If you like my story..Then make sure to vote and comment how was it!!!