Chapter 16 [Something is wrong]

Y/n pov

How did Taehyung and Yeonjun know each other!??

This thought is killing me already. I just can't wait and finally asked him.

Y/n: Tae...How do you know him?

Tae:know who?

Y/n: Yeonjun.

Tae:u-uh...

Y/n: Listen...This time don't lie,okay? And don't even try to ignore it. I am serious. These past days you are acting weird. And you don't seem to tell me anything about your family which I have a right to know. And Yeonjun was my past. So how do you guys know each other is also a right for me to know.!!! So tell me.

Taehyung let out a long sigh.

Tae: y/n it's correct that u have the right to know everything about me and my family. But it's just ....

He paused and I waited for him to continue.

Tae: Yeonjun is my step brother.

My eyes widened upon hearing him. Is he serious???

Y/n: s-step--

Tae: yeah.

Now I am feeling that I should tell Taehyung that I met his mother yesterday. I should tell him everything.

Y/n: i-i want to tell u something.

He looked up to me to continue.

Y/n: I met your m-mother today.

Suddenly his eyes turned dark giving me an unusual aura.

Tae: Y-you met her.

I nodded.

Tae: But she ain't my mother. Just my father's wife.

Y/n: Taehyung listen.... Don't say like this. They got married just because of you. Just to get back you a mother--

Tae:Never..... If they did for me... Then never were Yeonjun was born.

My eyes widened for the second time of the day. Yeonjun..... Was their children????? Why didn't she told me this????

Tae: my father was only supposed to love my mother. Then why on the earth even Yeonjun was born?????

I was left speechless. Not knowing what to say.

He turned to me and hold my shoulders.

Tae: Listen.. y/n.. it's not that I not tried to like her. To love her as my mother. But I just find that comfortness. Moreover it was clear in her actions that she didn't liked me a bit. She would always scold me for no reason. She would always discriminate between me and Yeon. However he was not involved in these things. So I never hated him until he caused trouble to you Y/n....

Again a wave of confusion flowed through my brain. If her mother did really these.... Then why does she even expect Taehyung to love him. Moreover Yeonjun never ever told me about Taehyung.

Y/n: Tae...Why does your mother wants you to accept her??

I questioned making him raise a brow.

Tae: she told u this?

I nodded

Tae: i don't believe. She never cared for me as her son. Then......

Y/n: i think something is wrong....

Taehyung looked at me and put me in his laps. His hot breathe on my neck making me feel butterflies.

Tae: no matter what happens.... Promise me you won't hide anything nor lie to me!!

Y/n:o-ok..

He flashed his sweet smile to me and burried his face in the crook of my neck.

He gives me the warmth that somehow calms me down no matter how bad the storm is around us.

Being with him feels the safest.

_______________________