This isnt a chapter

I'm so disappointed in y'all smh.

I said from the start that avaryn isn't a good guy that my characters were going to be morally grey.

When Raiden killed six of his men trying to escape from the shadow king in the first book every single comment was "he's so hot" "this is so attractive" "omg pop off" "I love him so much"

But when avaryn kills three men yall are like "she needs therapy" "she's a psychopath" "this is too morally grey" "what's wrong with her" "she's crazy"

Like y'all ??? Keep the same energy please. The double standards are bullshit.

I said from the start that my characters are not the good guys and y'all didn't mind until it was a girl doing something out of character.

Also there were so many comments saying "she literally could've knocked them out" she couldn't because in her head she was thinking she had to kill them or else They would wake and tell the king that she ran and the whole entire kingdom would be after her. If she killed them all and went for the Vad she would have nobody on her trail. It was the logic answer in her head. (She says this) And she was planning on leaving Raiden because she trusted him enough not to go running to the king and if her plans did go correctly she wanted to tie him up or something.

Look all im saying is she had a reason. She's not a psychopath but she's not a good guy. That's what this whole book is about. It's about her becoming everything she promised herself she never would be. She never wanted to be evil because of her father. She swore to always be good and in this she slowly becomes everything she hates.

Just keep the same energy pls. It's unfair that y'all hype up a man for killing people and then psychoanalyze and judge a women for doing it.

Also I'm not saying all of you did this there were some people in the comments hyping her up (as you should) I hold a special place in my heart for y'all. Every single person who praised her is a queen or king I love y'all. 😌

But the people who brought her down I still love you too but pls think before you comment "Would I say this if Raiden did it?"

Thank you goodnight loves. dont forget to drink some water 🥰