Dave

((Outline credit to original artist))

((Original art belongs to the creators of Penguins of Madagascar

((Original art belongs to the creators of Penguins of Madagascar. I just thought you'd like Juno in their form.))

Rico lit a long fuse as 'Afro Cirus' and 'Move it' played loudly in the next tent. "Gah, that song! I swear it's gonna make me lose my salmon." Skipper said as I groaned. "I'm with ya, Skip. Try having Alex flirt with you the whole time." I said as I helped put dynamite in the cannon. "Singing getting louder, Skipper!" Kowalski said as Skipper put a stick in. "Then work faster and somebody get that wig off Private." Skipper said as Rico took the rainbow afro off dancing Private's head.

"Kowalski, status report!" Skipper said as the other three grabbed a flag while I got in. "I am really getting tired of this song." Kowalski replied as they catapulted themselves into the cannon with me as Skipper got in. "Best part of owning a circus is we can transport a cannon over state lines." Skipper said as we got ready to be blasted. We were blasted off with fireworks before opening the flag and using it like a parachute. Rico and Kowalski on my left side while Skipper and Private were on my right.

"Ten years ago, on this very day, a tiny egg hatched. And our world got a little bit cuter." Skipper said and lightly punched Private's cheek causing Private to giggle. "And tonight, Private, we celebrate your birthday....by infiltrating the United States gold depository at Fort Knox!" Skipper said as I guided the parachute. "What?" Private said as I gave a small smile. We were infiltrating it for something he's been wanting but it went out of stocks.

"There she is, guys. The object of our unholy desire. The butter on our biscuit. The royal flush." Skipper said as I rolled my eyes. "Skipper-" "What's our rule about interrupting analies?" Skipper interrupted Private. "Sorry, please continue." Private said politely. "The moments gone. Private ruined it." Skipper said and rested his cheek on his flipper. "Skip, where approaching our target." I said and hurried up and hopped down only to see the boys hit the all. I winced and watched them fall to their backs.

"Skipper, I really think-" "Are you questioning my leadership, Private?" Skipper asked and looked at him. "No, sir!" Private quickly said. "Too bad. I respect a solider with some moxie. Like Juno, a meaningful and valued member of this team." Skipper said as we looked over the edge at the guards. "Really? Then I think-" "Whoa, whoa, whoa! Dial back the moxie, sass-mouth! Oh, look at you. Still adorable." Skipper said and ruffled Private's head, messing up his feathers. The door opened as another guard walked out. "Fire in the hole!" Skipper said as I tossed a toy clock down.