The Cuteness Weapon and a Cuddly Ending

Juno's POV

Short Fuse was rambling as we were being transported in cages while Classified and I shared one. We passed by Skipper, Kowalski, and Rico in a cage as I looked at them with worry. "Don't worry, Juno. Everything will be just fine, kid." Skipper said as we pasted by. I know he was wrong, but smiled softly before hugging my knees close. They took us out and tied us all together on a platform with tracks as an octopus tucked a magazine under this arm.

"A-Alright, octopus. Whatever Dave's paying you, I'll double it." Classified said as the octopus burgled. "Is that a yes? Does anyone speak octopus?" He asked us as we told him neither of us do. "Blast it." He said as I tried to wiggle free, but it was no use. "You....free....us. We....give....you....many....fishes." He said and made hand gestures then acted like he was eating as the octopus pushed a big red button, turning us around to show some sort of death ride.

"What is that?" Classified asked as we watched a part with sharp teeth comping down then a chair get attacked. "Oh, great." He said sarcastically. "Oh no! This is it!" Short Fuse shrieked. "I don't want to die all squishy!" Corporal said as I gripped onto Classified's paw while he gripped mine back. We were suddenly stopped before anything could happen and was making our way back to the start.

We were turned back around to show Private with a baseball bat. "We're dead! Dead! Dead! Oh, no! We're dead! Deeeeeeaaaaaddd!" Classified said as we looked at him. "My hero." I said sarcastically as he chuckled with embarrassment before noticing Private. "I pushed a button!" He said happily, kicking the octopus down to show the big red button. "Way to go, Private!" I said happily as Corporal and Eva praised him.

The roped fell as I sprung to Private. "I'm so glad you're safe!" I said and picked him up, rubbing my head against his. "Thank goodness for your obsession for pressing big red buttons." I giggled softly with him. "Yes, yes. Excellent, uh, button pushing. Compliments, praise, etc." Classified said as he wiped his paw print away from Corporal's fur. "Alright, agents. We are back in business!" He said happily as Private clapped and hopped off my hand.

I started to follow him only to turn and see North Wind was running the opposite direction. "Wait! Skipper, Kowalski, Rico, all those penguins! They're this way!" Private said as I looked at him. "So is a massive army of octopi. And as soon as we return to the North Wind head quarters, grab fresh equipment, work up a smashing new plan, we'll come speeding back and take down Dave." Classified said as he puffed his chest out proudly. "But the penguins are in danger! We have to go now!" Private said as I nodded.

"Again, huge army of octopi." Classified said as I softly sighed. "So because you failed once, you're just running away?" I asked as he looked a bit shocked. "We did not fail and we are not running away. We're just sensitively regrouping." He said with stern voice as I slightly glared at him. "Skipper wouldn't care. Plan or no, fancy equipment or no. He'd never leave a man behind." Private said as I nodded.

"Well, I suppose we can't all be penguins, can we?" Classified asked as he turned around. For some reason that hurt as I balled up my fists in anger. "No, but maybe you should be." I said as I looked st Private and nodded. He nodded back and lead the way as I ran after him on all fours. We skidded to a stop to look into a window to see the boys. "Skipper, Kowalski, Rico, you have to get out of there! Move!" Private said as Skipper seemed to be holding a feather.

The beam shot at them and transformed them into monsters. The rest of them were transformed and moved to an exit. We hurried and run to the opening to see all the penguins causing havoc as exterminators working sucking them up. "Oh, no. What do we do?!" Private asked when the door was shut causing us to bang on it. "Crickey!" He said as we turned to see 3 octopi drop down. Private gasped then hopped onto my shoulder.