⁸. ᴱⁿᶜᵒᵘⁿᵗᵉʳˢ

Gojo Satoru has his finger in my mouth and it feels like I'm dreaming. Hovering over me, he looks irresistible.

However, I know what he's doing and I'm not letting him get further.

I bite on his finger, hard.

"Ouch !" he yelps, pouting.

"Get off me geez." I sigh, more embarrassed than I care to show.

"You meanie." He looks at me while getting off. The wolf turns into a puppy again. "Seems like someone thought I was serious." he chirped.

I raise myself on my elbows, and cringe at the pain my ribs cause me.

"Tch." I voice as I get up. I walk to my room without giving him time to utter more shit.

I take up some casual clothes and go get dressed in the bathroom. I've never worked before, and it's stressing me out. I decide to check up my messages, which I've not been answering from the past few days for obvious reasons.

I have so much unread message that I start to think they'll murder me. I finally catch up and read the last one.

╔════════════════════════════════════════╗

CHOKEMESUKUNA:

@Y/n Bish if you're not dead already I'll kill you for vanishing on us like that.

╚════════════════════════════════════════╝

I start to type my answer.

╔════════════════════════════════════════╗

CHOKEMESUKUNA:

@Y/n Bish if you're not dead already I'll kill you for vanishing on us like that.

Me:

I'm sorry. I've been very busy, unexpectedly.

I_am_monday:

Care to explain ? Are you ok ?

Me:

I am. Just busy that's all.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════╝

I'm still not telling them about Satoru. I'd just rather keep that to myself forever if possible.

I get back to my room, to find Satoru on my computer. I still have some time to spare before going to the coffee shop.

"Y/n." He calls. "Take a picture of me."

I raise an eyebrow at the sudden request and tilt my head. "Sure, but why ?"

"Modelling agency asking for one, full figure." He says as he gets up. "In my underwear."

"Ah." is all I manage to voice out. Of course they would need that. It's only natural, so why does it pisses me off so much ?

He was already undressing, slowly, looking at me. I gulp at the sight of him half naked, standing before me ever so tempting. I took a picture, and of course I don't need to take another because he looks perfect at the first try.

"Thanks!" he says, a bright smile on his face as he kisses my forehead.

I'm left blushing and mumbling a shy "you're welcome" as he put back his clothes. I send the picture to my computer and tell him goodbye, as I leave the apartment to the coffee shop.