35 (M)

🔞🔞

Seokjin walked down the hallway with his clipboard and pen in attendance. As he walked, he swished his hips sexily; the fabric of his shorts moved with his gait, creating a silky smooth brush against his skin. He was glowing, twirling the pen between his thick lips as his eyes found the object of his intent, the very sexy and attractive, Dr Jeon Jungkook.

Jin's eyes raked over the doctor's sexy form as he leaned over the counter and studied some papers in his files. His blue hair, that he had recently trimmed, looked amazing on him, making him look youthful and fresh.

Jin stopped and spread his legs slightly as he stood and cleared his throat softly, gaining the attention of the delectable doctor. He twirled the pen more, enjoying the way the doctor's eyes couldn't focus away from his mouth. He gulped and reluctantly pulled his eyes away from Jin's luscious lips to gaze at his sexy form in the Candy Striper uniform.

 He gulped and reluctantly pulled his eyes away from Jin's luscious lips to gaze at his sexy form in the Candy Striper uniform

Jin's long, silky legs peeped out of the short shorts, causing the doctor to break out into a light sweat. He could see the sheer stockings that glowed on the thick thighs. The doctor gulped and took in the way the Candy Striper sucked on the pen tip. He imagined those sinfully soft lips sucking the tip of his dick and the doctor let out a quiet groan that didn't go unnoticed by Jin.

"Anything wrong doctor?" The Candy Striper smirked at the doctor, naughtily winking at him when their eyes met.

"N-Not at all, Jin, is it?

"That's right. Seokjin." He smiled softly at the good looking doctor.

"Right. Seokjin. A very beautiful name for an equally beautiful man," Jungkook flirted with him. "Is there anything I can do for you?" he enquired, a small smile, played on the tips of his lips.

"If you don't mind doctor. I couldn't reach the shelf to get down some supplies." Jin's eyes followed the doctor's tall form unashamedly.

"No problem Jin. I'll help you."

"Oh thank you doctor," he gushed.

Seokjin walked ahead of the doctor, giving him a perfect view of his firm, tight ass as he swayed to the supply cupboard. Jungkook loosened the tie around his neck as he couldn't take his eyes off of Seokjin's plump behind. Seokjin turned and winked at the now very troubled doctor, before unlocking the door and stepping inside.

"See, I can't reach it," Seokjin leaned against the high shelf and tried to reach up for the boxes, giving Jungkook a good show of his peachy behind as well as his long legs.

The doctor was now completely flustered. He approached the Candy Striper and cupped his ass, illiciting a startled whimper from him.

"Oh doctor Jeon!" Seokjin moaned as he felt the doctor's large hands squeeze his ass firmly.

"Fuck Seokjin," the doctor moaned and pulled the Candy Striper to him.

Jin turned and wrapped his legs over the doctor's hips. Jungkook held him tightly and gazed at the pink, soft lips of the Candy Striper.

"I want you Seokjin. You're driving me crazy," he moaned against his neck.

Seokjin closed his eyes, enjoying the warm breath of the doctor against his skin.

"Take me doctor."

"With pleasure."

Jungkook carried his husband out of the closet and threw him over their bed. Seokjin giggled cutely at the way his husband man handled him, enjoying the look of lust in his eyes.

"You're fucking beautiful my dear husband," Jungkook said as he undid the buttons on his shirt and took off his doctor's lab coat, throwing it aside.

Seokjin's breath hitched when his husband stood before him, exposing his muscled body for his eyes only. He moved further up the bed and Jungkook smirked at the naughty look in his husband's eyes.

"You little vixen. I can't wait to fuck you. That uniform is sinful."

"What are you waiting for doctor?" Seokjin challenged his husband.

Jungkook laughed lightly before falling over his husband and kissing him deeply. He was so in love with his sexy Seokjin. He was everything for him. Seokjin moaned and pulled his husband closer, feeling his fingers lift the t-shirt of his uniform to caress and play with his nipples. He sighed and moaned softly as his husband moved his fingers over his buds, stimulating him.

The doctor pulled the string on the shorts, letting it loose and cupped the Candy Striper's sex. Seokjin moaned heavily as his husband's fingers played with his rim. He entered his finger, feeling how his naughty husband had already prepared himself.

"You naughty baby. Daddy is going to have so much fun with you now. I'm sorry but I can't handle your stockings. They have to go."

Jungkook proceeded to rip the sheer material in his haste to get to his husband's sweetness. He sucked and nipped on his mouth, groaning against his lips and sucking his tongue desperately.

"Fuck Seokjin!"

"Doctor!" The Candy Striper screamed out as he felt his shorts being lowered and his husband sucking his ass.

"I can't wait anymore," Jungkook declared, lining himself up and entering his thick cock into his husband's awaiting sweetness. "Fuck! You're amazing babe," Jungkook moaned as he fucked his husband.

Seokjin groaned at the feeling of being filled by his husband. He arched his back as Jungkook set a maddening pace. He could feel his orgasm building as Jungkook didn't let up his pace.

"Let's make another baby my love."

Jungkook's eyes went wide at what his husband had just said. It turned him on even more. His pace increased rapidly and he dived down to kiss Seokjin harshly.

"Yes! Yes my love!"

Seokjin smiled then moaned heavily, as he felt his husband attack his sweet spot, taking him to orgasm. He screamed out and ejaculated on his soft tummy as his husband pounded into him, releasing his seed with a long moan. He fell over Seokjin, capturing his lips and tongue in a passionate and deep kiss.

"I love you Seokjin."

"I love you too," Jin breathed out, holding onto his husband tightly.

.............................

************************************

Another baby? This two!

Congratulations to BTS for winning Best Pop Song and Song of the Year for DYNAMITE at the KMA2021 🎉🏆🏆🎊

I purple you 💜

************************************

Love Swty 😘