29 (M)

Happy birthday to our most handsome man in the galaxy! Kim Seokjin, you are so precious and beautiful inside and out. You've given us so much of yourself these past 7 years and although I've only been ARMY for 4 years now, they've been the best years of my life. And today, you gave us a piece of yourself in the form of Abyss. Thank you for loving us like this always. We love you ♥️

 We love you ♥️

💜💜💜

Seokjin

🔞

"JUNGKOOK!" I screamed out as my fiancé pressed down on my sweet spot once again. The cuffs were secured against the wrought-iron headboard, so well, that when I tugged on them in the throws of ecstasy, they jerked and made a clanking sound. Jungkook had opted for a strong, metallic kind unlike the kinky, fluffy ones that one would find in an adult gift store.

"What baby? Am I being too rough?"

I shook my head, lost in the throes of passion as I felt his firm mouth over my erection. The pleasure of his lips over my sensitive skin as he sucked and pulled on my dick, took me to my first orgasm of the night. His experienced fingers stroked my g-spot until I was crying for relief.

As I breathed heavily, I watched as my soon to be husband, licked his lips shamelessly, tasting me.

"Fuck Seokjinnie, you taste divine," he smirked at me, before opening the cuffs and repositioning them higher up, effectively causing me to be hoisted almost off of the bed. I yelped as I realized his intent.

"Are you scared Jinnie?" I shook my head, my eyes never leaving his sadistic ones. He smirked. "Number?"

"One."

"Good Jinnie. You've been a very good boy."

I purred at his praise. And when he pulled my hips closer and kissed me deeply, I knew I wanted this man to love me like this forever. He was everything I'd ever wanted.

His fingers played with my rim and my breath caught but my moans were devoured by his mouth, so sensual and sweet.

"I'm going to fuck you now Jinnie. Are you ready?"

His raw and thoroughly debasive words, caused me to shiver and whimper in his hold. I wanted him so badly.

"Y-Yes Master! Take me," I let out breathlessly, too far gone from his strokes to my sweet spot.

He placed both his palms against the back wall and pushed into me. I screamed at the angle. I was almost standing on the bed. My legs were straining at the breach. It felt so good. His cock was so hard and thick. The way he pulled out and slammed back in, caused me to scream again.