51

Chapter 51 : Unexpected Invitation

「……..Well, sorry, Missy. I’m not Laney.」

The one who answered my shout was a dandy voice with a carefree impression.

I looked at the source of the voice and found an unfamiliar man sitting on a chair.

He was tall and he seemed to be in his early thirties.
He had all-back black hair, drooping eyelids, and stubble beard.
His face was kind of good looking and calm, but his eyes were somewhat cold.

What caught my attention was the spears on his back.
Yes, spear’s’. Not only one or two, but there were several of them, long and short, and the shapes were also varied.
The spears were spread and it looked like a big fan on his back.

There was only one adventurer who could use so many spears, and I knew who that man was.

「【The Seven Spears】Slad Arkmanー!?」Hanna

He’s not just a normal A-rank adventurer!
He’s one of ten people in the world who have the rank【A Special】!

He was said to be the strongest spearman in the world.

「Oh? Do you know me?」Slad

「Atabou desu! Of course I know! You are the world class spear user who can defeat any monster using seven magical spears. If I didn’t know who you are, I couldn’t call myself an adventurer nerd!」Hanna

「Haha. Adventurer nerd, huh. I see. It looks like you were expecting Laney, but I’m sorry for disappointing you.」Slad

「N, No! I’m not disappointed. I’m so happy to meet a legend like you!」Hanna

Saying that, I stretched out my hand, hoping Slad-san would shake it.

It’s a pity that I couldn’t meet Laney, but now I’m so excited that I don’t mind it.

Because! He’s that Seven Spears, Slad Arkman who appeared many times in Laney’s legend!
In other words, he’s a companion of the person I admire!

Looking at my hand, Slad-san smiled and shook it.

Uwaaahh~
He’s in the top 3 of people I want to meet the most when I go to the Demon Land! I’m so happy!

「C, Can I get your autograph?」Hanna

Ignoring the other adventurers who were too afraid to talk to Slad-san, I asked him a little selfish request.

「Of course. Do you have a pen?」Slad

「I will borrow it immediately! Please, wait a minute!」Hanna

I ran to March-san’s desk to borrow a piece of paper and a pen.

Ahh~ I’m so lucky to be able to get Slad-san’s autograph!
I will display it in the most prominent place in my store!

Oh, that’s right! Let’s invite him to Egg Tart!
We still have some spears in stock, right?

If I can get Slad-san’s endorsement, our equipment will definitely sell!