Kamisero-! (This ship is so underrated-)

Kamisero

    He was wearing my hoodie. The idiot was wearing my hoodie. My cheeks warmed with a soft blush. His golden eyes sparkled, something I had only seen sparingly lately. His freckles weren’t covered, and his hair was a mess as he beamed at me. “Sero!!! Hi!” he squeaked, jumping off his bed and attack-hugging me.  The blush was darkening, I could feel it. I hugged him back after a few shocked seconds, a smile bursting out and lighting my face. 

    “I missed ya, Denks…” I said softly. 

    “Huh? I haven’t gone anywhere…” He pulled away, tilting his head like a confused puppy.

    “I mean… I missed the happy, smiley Kaminari. He disappeared a while ago, and now he’s back. I missed him,” I explained.

    “Oh. Well…” his eyes dimmed again. “I need to tell you something. About why ‘happy’ Kaminari was away for a while.”

    I was worried, but happy that he was confiding in me.

    He took a deep breath, and without warning, took off the hoodie. Tomato-face had re-entered the chat.

    “What are you doing?! Put your clo-”

    I cut myself off as I looked at him. He was covered in scars. They were quite obviously belt marks, and I felt as if someone had punched me in the gut. 

    “Hanta… I… my dad, he… he hurts me… I’m scared, every time I go home, he beats me… I'm so scared, and I'm afraid he's gonna kill me one day…” he choked out. I didn’t know what to say.

    “I’m so sorry, Denks… but you’re never going back there again. I’ll make sure of that,” I said firmly. No one was going to hurt him again. 

    “You mean it?”

    “Of course I do.”

    A grin broke out on his face, and he hugged me again. Shirtless. My blush deepened. I hugged him back, of course, praying that me being a dude wouldn’t become a problem shortly. 

    “You’re the best...”

    I broke away, taking a deep breath. I needed to come clean while we were telling secrets. It made sense at first.

    “Denki… I have something to tell you as well.”

    “It can’t be worse than what I told you. What’s up?” he said jokingly, pulling my hoodie back on. His eyes were sparkling with curiosity.

    “Ummm… so, I kinda… uh…” I trailed off. I was really doing this. Risking my friendship with this amazing person because of my own selfishness. After he just told me he was abused. I was really stupid, but I couldn’t back out now. He didn’t try talking, letting me take my time. My face burned.

    “I… um…. So, you see… Mierda soy realmente estúpido…” I muttered, trailing off once again before continuing. 

    “I really… Fuck it. I like you, Denks. Like, more than bros. Even more than best bros. I… I… I’m gay for you,” I said, glaring at the floor. I refused to meet his gaze. 

    “You… what?” he said softly, and I finally looked at him. He was red-faced, and looked like he couldn’t decide whether to laugh or cry.

    “I. Like. You,” I repeated, slower.

    “I… you… you… like me…?”

     "Yes.”

      He stepped closer to me, cupping my face in his hands. They were very warm and soft.

     “I like you too, you dork,” he said with a large smile. My eyes drifted to his lips. I wonder…

      Before I could finish the thought, Denki kissed me. I melted into it, smiling against his lips. They were softer than I’d ever imagined. I lost all thought as I picked him up, his legs wrapping around my waist as I turned us around so he was against the wall. He grunted softly, his hands gently tugging my hair, which pulled a moan from my lips. 

     He bit my lip softly, and I opened my mouth, completely compliant. He slid his tongue into my mouth and I savored the unique taste, allowing him to explore every inch. When he pulled away I whined quietly, causing him to chuckle. I had gone from a top to a bottom in literally five seconds. Deciding to take control again, I set him down and nuzzled my face in his neck, hearing his breath hitch. Hmm, he was sensitive there. I pressed a soft kiss against his neck, smiling when he gasped quietly. “H-Hanta…” he whispered, and I felt myself beginning to stiffen. Ignoring it, I kissed the same spot, more firmly this time. He whimpered, and I stopped immediately. 

    “Are you okay?” 

    “Y-yeah… keep going,” he said breathlessly. His half-lidded eyes were like liquid gold.

    So I did. I kissed his neck again, then bit down. He gasped, his hand that was resting on my waist tightening its grip. I continued to bite and suck on that spot, delighted as I drew soft moans and whimpers from the blond boy. I finally pulled away to admire my work. The hickey was dark red, and very large. A small whine left him as I pulled away, and I felt myself getting harder. “Damn you, Denki…” I muttered. I picked him up again, and then we were on the bed. He was underneath me, his eyes sparkling.  I kissed him again, and it was getting heated very quickly. Just then, I heard the door burst open and a loud screech echoed through the room. I jumped away from Denki, pulling my shirt down. It had ridden up as we were kissing. 

    “HOLY SHIT KIRISHIMA, YOU OWE ME FIFTY BUCKS!!!” the pink-skinned girl at the door yelled, looking like she’d just won the lottery. 

    “FUCK OFF, MINA!!!” Denki shrieked, looking embarrassed. I was too; we’d just been caught making out by someone we both considered to be a sister. 

    She ran from the room, yelling, “KAMINARI AND SERO ALMOST FUCKED,” to anyone within hearing range. I hid my face in my hands, feeling tomato-face return full-force. 

    “Well… I wouldn’t mind making the rumors true.”

    “What rumors?”

    “The ones that will be spreading like wildfire, saying that we fucked.”

    “I- I- okay,” I replied. “Later, though, when everyone’s in bed. Okay?”

    “Okay.”

Lol this low-key kinda sucks, but idc. I hope you all enjoyed this! It's the closest I've ever come to writing smut and the first time I've gone into this much detail, so I'm sorry if it sucks. I love this pairing though, it's so underrated! Anyway, I'll try to update with more one-shots but I'm kinda bad at that sooo- anyway, enjoy your day/night. Peace out guys, gals, and nonbinary pals!!!
                                                       -AJ/Alex

Random Oneshots (mixed fandoms!)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें